Golf in Cancun/Playa Del Carmen (Riviera Maya)?

616 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dc509
Flexbone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone played any of the top courses down there? Headed out on Sunday, just wanted to get anyone's thoughts. Grand Coral is the one I'm thinking of playing, but wanted to see what others had to say.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Mayakoba if you can swing it
DRE06
AG
Mayakoba. PGA tour stop.
dc509
AG
Played Mayakoba last summer. I highly recommend it.
Gigem6589
Mayakoba is definitely my pick ! I played Grand Coral and it's nice as well, you won't be disappointed with either.
Hanrahan
AG
Id say grand coral is a pass. Nothing that bad about it, but nothing that great about it either. El Camaleon is your best bet (Mayakoba is the name of the property, El Camaleon is the name of the golf course on the property). I'll be at Mayakoba in a month and plan to play it a couple times. Great course.
dc509
AG
Hanrahan said:

Id say grand coral is a pass. Nothing that bad about it, but nothing that great about it either. El Camaleon is your best bet (Mayakoba is the name of the property, El Camaleon is the name of the golf course on the property). I'll be at Mayakoba in a month and plan to play it a couple times. Great course.
Oh man that sounds awesome. Rosewood Mayakoba is one of my favorite hotels.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.