Best place for club fitting in DFW

896 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by grego
Dale Earnhardts Stache
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've finally convinced myself to ditch the 09 Burner and get a new driver. I would like to get fitted for this one. Never done that before.

What's the board's opinion on the best club fitters in the DFW area? I live in Fort Worth but would be willing to drive to the Dallas area.

Heard good things about Club Champion.
Mr.Bond
AG
JJ would recommend club champion
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

jj9000
AG
Yep.

Depends on what you're looking for out of a fitting. I would consider Club Champion to be a white glove service type of a fitting. They have stuff that you can't get off the rack at the PGA SS...etc.
investorAg83
AG
Golftech in east Plano...bo is awesome. Great service. It's a hike from FW but he's who I used after referrals from here.
beb06
AG
I'm looking to get fitted for a new set of clubs in the DFW area in the next few weeks as well. ClubChampion and Golftech, any other suggestions? How would that compare to getting fitted at a local club (such as Trophy Club)?
Zjones920
I've heard Sellingers power golf is good too. Never been there personally but I know a couple that have.
Aggie369
AG
Cool Clubs

You can hit inside and outside on trackman
aggolfer
AG
A vote for Bo but I have never been to Club Champion
Shane431
AG
No knows club fitting!
elchapo
AG
club champion
belowpar
AG
I also used Bo at Golftech.

***Edit to add he's great. Re-finished my Scotty to Aggie Maroon lettering and some other cool colors. Would recommend to anyone.
grego
AG
Steve Russel at Leonards in FW is really good
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.