Tiger's arrest video

3,670 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by David_Puddy
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When there are docs willing to prescribe both vicodin and xanax to an individual whose previously been in treatment for addiction, it's no wonder why we have a pill popper problem in this country. I get that a guy with significant back injuries needs something pretty stout, but that particular cocktail to an addict is just begging for trouble. Practically guaranteeing it.

Maybe he was getting some of it thru other means, but with a celeb, it seems like there are plenty of docs that dont like to say no.
LHIOB
AG
Sometimes things are exactly as they appear.

Good luck to him.
aginlakeway
AG
03ki11erAG said:

aginlakeway said:

03ki11erAG said:

aginlakeway said:

Non addicts don't go to addiction treatment. And it doesn't matter what the addiction was that required inpatient treatment.

I said he was an addict. I don't know if he is a drug addict. But he will always be an addict. Trust me.

I never bought the fact that he was a sex addict. He was a high profile millionaire that had women thrown at him at every corner. He was a man. He went to treatment to try and save his marriage.

That's my opinion after all, just like yours. Sounds like neither of us know for sure.
OK. But my opinion is based on watching the man up close for years at home and on the road, as well as my first-hand knowledge of addiction. And based on my first-hand knowledge of high-end treatment centers, and why people go to such facilities.

An addict can spot another addict's behavior a mile away ...

Looks like your instinct was/is correct. Tiger heads to rehab for a pill addiction.

Tiger Heads to Rehab

I hope he gets better. Addicts can spot other addicts a mile away. Even those of us who are 10 years clean and sober.
LegettHall
Wycliffe_03 said:

My bet is that he's got a severe Oxy problem. Hopefully he hasn't graduated to heroin. Pretty hard to watch.

It seems to me, based on experience, it has to be more than pain killers and valium.

I took what he did for pain--in fact, I abused it--and became euphoric, not sleepy. If he got that sleepy taking valium, his doctor needs to make sure he gets no benzies.

JMHO.
White Liberals=The Worst
Ag_07 said:

Xanax and Vicodin
I would have guessed he was doing oxy rather than vicodin by now, but this should not surprised anyone. The innocent "adverse reaction to prescription" angle didn't fool many people at all. I am surprised they even tried to run with that.

Regardless, he either took a sh**load of xanax or vicodin, or a lot of both, to be THAT messed up. With benzos in the mix, he probably had zero recollection the next morning.
David_Puddy
AG
Percocet....Molly Percocet
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.