Tiger's arrest video

3,701 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by David_Puddy
mt3950
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man. He's in rough shape. He's lucky he didn't injure anyone or himself.

https://apnews.com/94282ad6e6d94c14b3621f4587758685/Police-Release-Tiger-Woods'-DUI-Arrest-Video?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
White Liberals=The Worst
My bet is that he's got a severe Oxy problem. Hopefully he hasn't graduated to heroin. Pretty hard to watch.
agsalaska
AG
That sucks
tlfw378
AG
That was brutal to watch.
CapCityAg89
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

My bet is that he's got a severe Oxy problem. Hopefully he hasn't graduated to heroin. Pretty hard to watch.

OR just as the police and Tiger have said, he took a combination of drugs that had a bad side effect. He realized it while driving and pulled to the side of the road. Heroin?! Really?!
White Liberals=The Worst
CapCityAg89 said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

OR just as the police and Tiger have said, he took a combination of drugs that had a bad side effect. He realized it while driving and pulled to the side of the road. Heroin?! Really?!

Police said he just took a combination of drugs and decided to go out for a joyride at 3am? How would police know his intent? By his word?

Tiger has likely been on opiate pain meds on and off for the last 10 years or so with all of the injuries, pain and surgeries. This can't possibly be his first rodeo and as the wife of a pharmacist, I can say there aren't any meds out there that will do that to you unless you take way more than the dr recommended dosage.

I was just listing heroin as a possibility. There's a silent heroin epidemic goin on in this country and when an opiate addict runs out of pain meds or had a habit the dr just cabt prescribe enough for, they resort to other opiates. Heroin is the natural progression for many opiate addicts in this country.

Again, I am listing this as a possibility, and hope to God I am wrong. The man in that video is in need of serious help, whether he's an addict or not. That isn't just a bad combo of prescription drugs taken at normal dosage. If it had been 3pm and was his first surgery or bout with pain, I MIGHT buy that.
DadAG10
Pharmacist probably wrote down the wrong dosage.
jj9000
AG
Quote:

This can't possibly be his first rodeo and as the wife of a pharmacist, I can say there aren't any meds out there that will do that to you unless you take way more than the dr recommended dosage.

I was just listing heroin as a possibility. There's a silent heroin epidemic goin on in this country and when an opiate addict runs out of pain meds or had a habit the dr just cabt prescribe enough for, they resort to other opiates. Heroin is the natural progression for many opiate addicts in this country.
You mean like Ambien...taken at a normal dosage...and potentially mixed with something like Valium?

Nope...possibly heroin...because there's a silent heroin epidemic going on in middle America.

Why do your posts on this board remind me of Politics Board posts?
White Liberals=The Worst
DadAG10 said:

lol

You have to take a bunch of pills to get like that. Or a bunch of fentanyl patches. Tiger is a smart man, and he has been through this for the better part of the last decade. I think it is incredible that people are buying this story line. Is it possible? Maybe. But it was 3am, he had no clue where he was and it sounded like he had a bunch of marbles in his mouth. And he has to have had many pain med prescriptions throughout the years.

He may not be an addict, but addicts are not bad people, and people should not be offended or act like anyone who throws that out as a possibility is calling him a bad guy or a murderer. I hope to God I am wrong about him and I am pulling for him now more than ever.

jj9000
AG
Quote:

He may not be an addict, but addicts are not bad people, and people should not be offended or act like anyone who throws that out as a possibility is calling him a bad guy or a murderer.
So we've gone from you guessing he has an Oxy addiction....to possibly being on heroin...to talking about how he might not be an addict at all.

I'm not sticking up for Tiger here...but, your posts on this particular topic are terrible.
mt3950
AG
You guys are underestimating what ambien can do to you. Just google "ambien dui"
Ag_07
AG
Man I'd love to know what the officer thought when we walked up and saw Tiger freakin Woods passed out in his car at 3 am.

It's one thing to roll up and run the plates and see it's registered to Eldrick Woods, but to walk up and see the guy passed out at the wheel and blitzed as all get out has to give you a bit of "WTF did I just roll up on?" feeling.
White Liberals=The Worst
jj9000 said:

Quote:

He may not be an addict, but addicts are not bad people, and people should not be offended or act like anyone who throws that out as a possibility is calling him a bad guy or a murderer.
So we've gone from you guessing he has an Oxy addiction....to possibly being on heroin...to talking about how he might not be an addict at all.

I'm not sticking up for Tiger here...but, your posts on this particular topic are terrible.

If you only knew how much experience I had with it...a highly successful and intelligent and beautiful person I love very much is currently in a 3-month treatment program in North Carolina for opiate addiction. She's a Dr. Started off with vicodin, then later oxy, then even worse when she could no longer get oxy. You would have never been able to tell by looking at her. She was dropped off at Ben Taub one night not too long ago on the brink of death after an overdose but luckily has decided to get real help after several failed attempts.

That is why I hope to God he's not struggling with opiate addiction. It's the ugliest thing I have ever seen by far and it affects way more than just middle America...lawyers, doctors, pharmacists, celebs who can get doctors to write scripts they wouldn't for you or me.

My speculation might be skewed by all of the above, but the fact that he was out at 3am doing God knows what, sounded like he was gargling marbles, and has very likely been on pain meds at least on and off for much of the past decade...and is probably dealing with all sorts of demons from fading away from golf to struggling with off the course embarrassing mishaps of the past and losing his family...makes me wonder if he may have some type of drug dependency problem.

Hopefully I am wrong and he just took ambien with xanax or valium for the first time or something and didn't realize what it would do to him. That's a possibility I should have acknowledged.
White Liberals=The Worst
mt3950 said:

You guys are underestimating what ambien can do to you. Just google "ambien dui"
That is something I have heard of but admittedly was not very familiar with. Hopefully that's all it is. But still weird that he'd be taking that before driving at 3am.
mt3950
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

mt3950 said:

That is something I have heard of but admittedly was not very familiar with. Hopefully that's all it is. But still weird that he'd be taking that before driving at 3am.

That's the thing, he could've taken the pills at 11pm or so and if he OD'd, 3am is a reasonable time for his body to experience the side effects. I'm not saying that it wasn't something else. Very well could've been. But, an ambien OD can be like an out of body experience. Hope he gets whatever help he needs.
White Liberals=The Worst
mt3950 said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

mt3950 said:

That's the thing, he could've taken the pills at 11pm or so and if he OD'd, 3am is a reasonable time for his body to experience the side effects. I'm not saying that it wasn't something else. Very well could've been. But, an ambien OD can be like an out of body experience. Hope he gets whatever help he needs.
Yep, that seems possible. Although 4 hours seems like a long time for ANY drug to still have that type of affect on you. The only thing I know about that drug though is that it's a sleep med and that a long time ago my friend told me he tried to fight it by staying up at night and ended up having legitimate hallucinations.

Hoping this is the case.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Ag_07 said:

Man I'd love to know what the officer thought when we walked up and saw Tiger freakin Woods passed out in his car at 3 am.

It's one thing to roll up and run the plates and see it's registered to Eldrick Woods, but to walk up and see the guy passed out at the wheel and blitzed as all get out has to give you a bit of "WTF did I just roll up on?" feeling.
You can catch a glimpse of this at the beginning of the video. The officer on the driver's side requests his license, takes a look, then walks over to the other officer and says "check this out" or something like that. Then they both get quiet, and officer number 2 walks to the patrol car. From there, you can tell both of them are trying to figure out what to do...if they can let him off the hook, which is obvious they can't because he is way gone and a major liability.
Ag_07
AG
What video is that on?

I can't seem to find the entire video. I've only seen the condensed version.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
http://deadspin.com/here-are-the-tiger-woods-arrest-videos-1795706435
rosco511
AG
I was with someone one time when they took more Ambien than their body could tolerate. This person took the prescribed amount but this person's body could not tolerate it. They acted "crazy" for an hour or so before finally falling asleep. The next day this person had no recollection of that hour of craziness or even being awake. It was kind of like a person who sleep walks and has no memory of doing so the next day.

As a result of this experience, I could easily see someone taking too much or having a bad reaction to ambien or another prescription medication and then when not thinking clearly and in the sleep walk type crazy state getting into a car and driving and not really realizing or understanding what they are doing at the time. Whether Tiger was this person, we will probably never know, but it is certainly possible.
aginlakeway
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

DadAG10 said:

lol

You have to take a bunch of pills to get like that. Or a bunch of fentanyl patches. Tiger is a smart man, and he has been through this for the better part of the last decade. I think it is incredible that people are buying this story line. Is it possible? Maybe. But it was 3am, he had no clue where he was and it sounded like he had a bunch of marbles in his mouth. And he has to have had many pain med prescriptions throughout the years.

He may not be an addict, but addicts are not bad people, and people should not be offended or act like anyone who throws that out as a possibility is calling him a bad guy or a murderer. I hope to God I am wrong about him and I am pulling for him now more than ever.

He is an addict. Fact. Trust me on this one ...

Yesterday
AG
aginlakeway said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

DadAG10 said:

lol

He is an addict. Fact. Trust me on this one ...

How do you know he's an addict? Just curious.
aginlakeway
AG
Pine Grove is not a resort. Not even close. It's the top facility in the country for sex addiction. And he was there for 3 months.

I worked at the Golf Channel from 1999-2005 and saw a lot.

I've been an addict for decades, tho clean and sober since August 2007.

Trust me. He's an addict.
mt3950
AG
Ok so you're calling him an addict by nature. Not specifically saying he's a drug addict. I guess I can buy that.
aginlakeway
AG
Non addicts don't go to addiction treatment. And it doesn't matter what the addiction was that required inpatient treatment.

I said he was an addict. I don't know if he is a drug addict. But he will always be an addict. Trust me.
Yesterday
AG
aginlakeway said:

Non addicts don't go to addiction treatment. And it doesn't matter what the addiction was that required inpatient treatment.

I said he was an addict. I don't know if he is a drug addict. But he will always be an addict. Trust me.

I never bought the fact that he was a sex addict. He was a high profile millionaire that had women thrown at him at every corner. He was a man. He went to treatment to try and save his marriage.

That's my opinion after all, just like yours. Sounds like neither of us know for sure.
Yesterday
AG
And congrats on kicking the addiction you had! I've been very lucky. I can drink, smoke a cigarette, gamble etc and never develop an addiction. Hopefully it stays that way.
aginlakeway
AG
03ki11erAG said:

aginlakeway said:

I never bought the fact that he was a sex addict. He was a high profile millionaire that had women thrown at him at every corner. He was a man. He went to treatment to try and save his marriage.

That's my opinion after all, just like yours. Sounds like neither of us know for sure.
OK. But my opinion is based on watching the man up close for years at home and on the road, as well as my first-hand knowledge of addiction. And based on my first-hand knowledge of high-end treatment centers, and why people go to such facilities.

An addict can spot another addict's behavior a mile away ...
aginlakeway
AG
03ki11erAG said:

And congrats on kicking the addiction you had! I've been very lucky. I can drink, smoke a cigarette, gamble etc and never develop an addiction. Hopefully it stays that way.
Thank you. 10 years sober for me as of August 5. Turned my life around ...
TitanAGGIE09
AG
I just appreciate he's still repping Nike in the video
agsalaska
AG
aginlakeway said:

03ki11erAG said:

Thank you. 10 years sober for me as of August 5. Turned my life around ...
AustinAg2K
He could be an addict. It would not surprise me at all; however, I also find the story of having an adverse reaction to drugs believable, especially if one of the drugs is ambien. My brother used to take it and he did some messed up stuff. One time he woke up and had painted a whole mural on his wall. He had dumped paints all over the carpet, too, and ruined them. He was covered in paint when he woke up and had no recollection of what happened.
Yesterday
AG
aginlakeway said:

03ki11erAG said:

aginlakeway said:

OK. But my opinion is based on watching the man up close for years at home and on the road, as well as my first-hand knowledge of addiction. And based on my first-hand knowledge of high-end treatment centers, and why people go to such facilities.

An addict can spot another addict's behavior a mile away ...

Looks like your instinct was/is correct. Tiger heads to rehab for a pill addiction.

Tiger Heads to Rehab
GIF Reactor
AG
Whoa. Was it at least a good mural?
Ag_07
AG
Xanax and Vicodin
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.