Hullabaloo Member Guest

1,260 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by chrisfield
billionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A buddy of mine just played in the Traditions Club Hullabaloo Member Guest and said it was the best one he had ever played in...he has played a bunch. Just wondering, what's the best you have played in, who has the best one and what makes it the best?
ORAggieFan
This will be my third year playing my Dad's in Oregon and I love it.

Thursday:
Practice Round, $20 honey pot, any time, choose twosome to play with
5:00 - drinks and food start flowing for the weekend. Skills Competition and long drive contest
Sometime after that, Calcutta
Putting Contest ($5 per entry)

Friday
Stableford Quota Scoring, shotgun start, choose twosome to play with
Horse Race following the round

Saturday
Stableford Quota scoring, matched by Day 1 results. Quota adjusted based on Day 1.
Awards banquet

Lots of $5/$5/$5 side bets going on and other debauchery all weekend.

Last year we were 2nd after Day 1, finished 5th overall. Stableford is great for my awful game as a double is the same as a quad.
92TXAG
AG
Traditions Club's Hullabaloo Member-Guest has long been one of my favorites...

I've played in member-guest tourneys that were at a better venue, had better amenities, a better course, much better give-aways & prizes, better challenges / events, and had much better weather...but none of those included a field of primarily Aggies filled with good bull...the camaraderie & commmnity of Aggies is what really makes this fun. Now; to be fair, Traditions Club is a great venue, course, has good give-aways, etc...just not the best.
mosesrab90
AG
And a walking mariachi band during the horse race !
aceinthehole
For $1200 bucks you get handed a $400 pair of handmade leather shoes for my guest and me, great golf with even better Ags, impeccable food all weekend - I mean, who gets prime rib on the golf course?! A mariachi band during the horse race AND a skeet shoot on the driving range opening night!
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
I've heard nothing but good things about it. Hope to play one day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.