Best site to book flight- HOU to DAL?

3,513 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag_07
Sooper Jeenyus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, you're not getting the rewards points? Do you have option to book your own?
tandy miller
AG
Sooper Jeenyus said:

So, you're not getting the rewards points? Do you have option to book your own?
Yes I get the miles, as the ticket is still in my name. Would have just used miles for this trip, but all of my miles are on KLM/Delta and delta apparently does not fly hou -> dal
Goose06
AG
Seems your best option would have been to plan ahead and either:

1. Fly to whereever you are going that requires you make an 8 hour return drive Thursday and then fly from that location to Dallas

Or

2. Drive from your Thursday morning location to Dallas. Unless you are coming from south Texas or Mexico, I can't imagine the drive to Dallas instead of Houston is more than a couple of extra hours and may even be shorter.
tandy miller
AG
Goose06 said:

Seems your best option would have been to plan ahead and either:

1. Fly to whereever you are going that requires you make an 8 hour return drive Thursday and then fly from that location to Dallas
I wish I could have done this. However, I have a suit that I need to pick up from the tailor in houston, so I have to come back anyways. This was honestly piss poor planning on my part. I left everything to the last minute.

Quote:

2. Drive from your Thursday morning location to Dallas. Unless you are coming from south Texas or Mexico, I can't imagine the drive to Dallas instead of Houston is more than a couple of extra hours and may even be shorter.
It's only about another 2.5 hours
Ag_07
AG
tandy miller said:

This was honestly piss poor planning on my part.

Oh believe me...We've already deduced that.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.