DO YOU PULL WITH LEFT ON DOWNSWING?

1,260 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tandy miller
AggieDruggist89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
or push with right?

Or neither...

I know this happens quick.

Yes...start the down swing bottom up...and as weight is shifted and the left foot planted while turning and opening of the hip, do you feel like you pull with left or hit as hard as you can with right?
AggieDruggist89
AG
btw...this sort of question is sure to screw up most of your buddy's round... when asked at the right time.. such as "hey help me... do you chip with right or left hand??"
Oso96
AG
It's easier to pull a wagon than push.

Sequence is hips then shoulders and the hands are along for the ride.
Whens lunch
AG
We had one guy in our regular foursome who was really into the technical aspect of his swing.. When we first started playing together, he was a 6 or 7.

Occasionally after a tee shot as were heading down the fairway, he'd ask something like:

"Did I go past parallel on that one?"
or
"Was I a little flat on top there?"

After hearing this for awhile we started saying..."Yeah Fred, as a matter fact you're a little flat on that one."

I'm ashamed to admit it, but we took him from his 7 handicap all the way to a 12 before he quit asking or listening.

We had a great time. Always respectful during address and the shot, but gave each other crap the rest of the day.

Icecream_Ag
S
Do you breathe in or out during your swing is another great one
tandy miller
AG
I need to stay the **** away from this thread
tandy miller
AG
Side note- a few months ago I got paired up with a threesome I didn't know. I had been holding a fart in for about 3 holes, not wanting to crack one off in front of them. We pull up a 230 yard par 3, and I get on the box w/ 3w knowing I'm gonna have to smoke it to get it there. As I transition and push off, I let out the loudest fart I've ever expelled in my life. We all got a good laugh.
AggieDruggist89
AG
tandy miller said:

Side note- a few months ago I got paired up with a threesome I didn't know. I had been holding a fart in for about 3 holes, not wanting to crack one off in front of them. We pull up a 230 yard par 3, and I get on the box w/ 3w knowing I'm gonna have to smoke it to get it there. As I transition and push off, I let out the loudest fart I've ever expelled in my life. We all got a good laugh.

Did you get the kp??
tandy miller
AG
What's a kp
Oso96
AG
Ask him to see his putter and ask him how he putts with a bent putter. Works everytime
AggieDruggist89
AG
tandy miller said:

What's a kp

Closest to the pin
tandy miller
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

tandy miller said:

What's a kp

Closest to the pin

I don't think so... I was on the green though
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.