Rain jacket

3,551 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BigHitterDaLama
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for a rain jacket or pullover that can handle the up and down temps we get here in the lone star state. What do y'all suggest?
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Layers

If it's cool in the morning then wear a pullover that can be dumped in the cart rack.
leachfan
All I know is if you are fat guy, don't wear undershirts you have to pull off when the sun comes out. Ain't nobody got time for that.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'll also put a plug in for the knit cap. Doesn't take up much space so you can keep it in your bag all of the time, but getting your head and ears covered with something warm can make a really big impact in keeping you warm. And I'll usually peel off most of my other layers before the knit cap gets swapped back out for the regular hat, just to remove bulk that impacts my swing more.

As far as your pullover question is concerned, I use a combo of UA and Adidas, and have options from very lightweight to something thicker with a fleece lining. I usually keep a couple of options handy in the back of the car with my bag so I can either pick between them, or at times wear the warm one over the light one.
AustinCountyAg
t - cam
AG
I bought this pullover last year from d i c k s. Was on sale at the time but even still it's cheap, light weight, and pack-able.

LHIOB
AG
I have a pair of the thermal Nike sleeves. My brother made fun of me but they are awesome. You can get them for about $20.
Icecream_Ag
S
t - cam said:

I bought this pullover last year from d i c k s. Was on sale at the time but even still it's cheap, light weight, and pack-able.

have the short sleeve version or a similar one anyway. my fatass swing doesn't handle long sleeves very well.
BigHitterDaLama
LHIOB said:

I have a pair of the thermal Nike sleeves. My brother made fun of me but they are awesome. You can get them for about $20.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.