******Official Feherty Thread******

2,657 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TresPuertas
Post removed:
by user
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do t have much to add but that I did miss the mark o interview last night. I'm not upset though because Mark always comes off as a guy who thinks he is better than everyone. Seems like a real ass to me
DannyDuberstein
AG
Nice timing for his Feherty interview to be this close to the Lexi Thompson controversy, given he supposedly had the nickname "Mark It Nearer" among some fellow professionals due to a penchant for "loose" marking.
98Ag99Grad
AG
I liked the his interview with O'Meara. Found the Ryder Cup talk interesting and the selection of Lehman over him for captain is still puzzling. Had to be frustrating. The Condi interview was great; really enjoyed it. Another one from way back that was surprisingly good was the Judy Rankin interview.
oldschool87
AG
third coast.. said:

I know this isnt something that is insanely popular or might not be talked about that much, but he does have some great guests and his interviews are always entertaining and great. He was here in SD recently but i didnt want to drop the $80 to go see him. I was just watching his interview with Condy and it was great. She gave some very poignant answers and kind of took a dump on race baiters, which was great. I have been trying to catch up on his older interviews, but still have quite a few to watch. He is all in on being American even though he is an ethnic Irishman.

So i just figured we could have a running thread for his interviews, and this is it.

UuuuseFull insight...
leachfan
I don't mind him mixing in an interview with non-golfers every once in a while. I really enjoyed the Condy interview. For the most part though, I only enjoy the interviews with current or former pros.
t - cam
AG
Bush was great
Aggie95
AG
The Nick Saban one was very good too.
FirefightAg
AG
Ive seen a few of them and all have been pretty good. Been meaning to try and catch up on them but just haven't had the time. I like the non golfer ones but Jordan, Paula Creamer and anika were good.
White Liberals=The Worst
third coast.. said:

I know this isnt something that is insanely popular or might not be talked about that much, but he does have some great guests and his interviews are always entertaining and great. He was here in SD recently but i didnt want to drop the $80 to go see him. I was just watching his interview with Condy and it was great. She gave some very poignant answers and kind of took a dump on race baiters, which was great. I have been trying to catch up on his older interviews, but still have quite a few to watch. He is all in on being American even though he is an ethnic Irishman.

So i just figured we could have a running thread for his interviews, and this is it.

Saw part of that Condi one and hope to catch the rest later. She's an amazing woman and it was a great interview. Interviewing people in the manner he does and actually engaging with them the way he does at a quick and energetic pace is not an easy thing to do but he pulls it off.
White Liberals=The Worst
AustinCountyAg said:

I do t have much to add but that I did miss the mark o interview last night. I'm not upset though because Mark always comes off as a guy who thinks he is better than everyone. Seems like a real ass to me
Caught part of his interview and he came across as a guy who thought Tiger was better than everyone. Guy loves him some Tiger.
Big Cat `93
AG
The Condi interview was fantastic. I bet she felt comfortable talking to him after realizing he was actually listening to her and wouldn't interrupt her. Unlike probably every other interview she's ever done.

I think my fave was the Furyk episode. I liked hearing about his family. And Feherty mentioning how far Furyk outkicked his coverage. Boy howdy.
grego
AG
He spoke at a reception for a conference I was at a few years ago. Completely unplugged, uncensored and hilarious. Great storyteller. Most entertaining speaker I've ever heard - in any setting.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Saw him at a DFW terminal. He was asleep.

I did not want to bother him... but when he opened his eyes... I approached him and asked for picture together.

I know I know...

He couldn't be more accommodating. What a great great fella.

KC_Ag14
AG
Say what you want about McConaughey... but the guy can tell an engaging story. Enjoyed this one.
TresPuertas
AG
I just finished this episode and it may be one of my favorite interviews that Feherity has done.

Say what you want about McConaughey, the quirkiness, him being a sip, etc, but the dude may be one of the most down to Earth people in an industry full of ugly, broken people.

jja79
AG
Last night was really good.
Stive
AG
I got over the fact that McConaughey was a sip a long time ago. If he's putting on a front, he's REALLY good and REALLY consistent at it. He seems like a really laid back, easy going guy that would be a blast to sit down and drink with.

And his last few years of films/projects have been awesome.
Big Cat `93
AG
He won me over in one of his least talked-about roles as Mickey Haller in "The Lincoln Lawyer."
Stive
AG
He was also ridiculous good in Dallas Buyers Club and True Detective.
TresPuertas
AG
Not at all surprised that nobody has posted about tonight's episode. An absolute snore fest. Not sure any amount of Feherity could have made that any better.

Next week should be good with Curry
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.