*****Live round thread******

936 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Pahdz
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A couple other forums I'm on have one of these so if there's an old thread forgive me. If you hit your first Ace/eagle and want to share post it! 5 three putts on the front nine? Vent!

I'm teeing off at 9 at Frisco lakes. I play here alot but my irons have been grooving lately and I'm trying a new shaft in my driver. Should be interesting
khaos288
AG
Welp **** that whole round.

Breaking in New driver shaft? 2 obs off the tee box with it.

New wedge set? Two Duff's and a blade.

New putter grip? Pulled everything left and only made 1 10+ footer all day.

And to top it off I had to share a cart with a stranger who on every bad shot had something to say. Hit it left? Oh you were really Ina hook stance there. Thin a shot? Oh you should have gotten under it more. I ended up scoring ok but by the last couple holes I was ready to pull my bag off and walk instead of listen to that ******* any more.
StageLeftAg
S
khaos288 said:

And to top it off I had to share a cart with a stranger who on every bad shot had something to say. Hit it left? Oh you were really Ina hook stance there. Thin a shot? Oh you should have gotten under it more. I ended up scoring ok but by the last couple holes I was ready to pull my bag off and walk instead of listen to that ******* any more.

Wow. That sounds like a horrible day. Sorry man. Hate when I'm all pumped up and excited to play, to go out and have it all fall apart.
khaos288
AG
StageLeftAg said:

khaos288 said:

Wow. That sounds like a horrible day. Sorry man. Hate when I'm all pumped up and excited to play, to go out and have it all fall apart.

Haha no worries. Still better than working, and that driver shaft is the real deal. There's one par four you can tee up and carry the trees to the green and I hit the shot just a few yards right.makes it all with it.
jgh85Ag
AG
I had a decent day for me. Opened with par par triple par. Played to my handicap. 44-49 with a 3 putt from from inside 20 feet on #9 that would have been a 43 and my low round. A fricken 4 putt from 70 feet on a par 3. This course had the widest par 3 greens i have ever seen.

Beautiful day for golf. Played with some guys that made me look like Dustin Johnson.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Did you play Mission?

Played Riverside today and it all came together on the front nine. Birdied 9 for even par on the front and then 7 bogeys on the back with a couple of WTF moments which is more my game. Very happy with the sub 80 round, been a while.
jgh85Ag
AG
Yes. Nice course. All the greens but one were in good shape. The guys I played with had prepaid 4 green fees online and had 2 no shows. I was able to ride for the same price as walking. I may play there more with the price reduction coming up.
jgh85Ag
AG
And congrats on the 79.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
So I've been been playing like **** and all of a sudden something clicked. 77 with 5 birdies, 73 2 birdies, 74 2 birdies, 78 5 birdies
One of these days I mm gonna combine the steady par rounds with my hot putter 5 birdie round and shoot 68
Pahdz
Currently up here in Newton, KS playing at Sand Creek Station (great course and cheap), 50 and breezy. Last range session my driver was a hot mess so decided to use the 3h off the tee so far and outdriving the group. Now, what's been happening after that is another story.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.