Longshot but oh well

786 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BigHitterDaLama
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for someone willing to trade a good condition set of titleist 714 MBs for a set a of 714 AP2s. I have 4-9 (possibly a 3 iron as well) and am looking for same set up. The values are extremely close (AP2s are actually about 30 bucks more in resale value. AP2s are currently 1/2" long and 1 degree up. Stiff true temper shafts
oldschool87
AG
I can't help, but would be very interested in your thought process here...

I am exactly where you are... except I think I want the AP2's. Have never ever played anything but a blade.

Bought the CB 714's and sold them 3 months later went right back to by blades. Why are u going back to the blades???
Mr.Bond
AG
oldschool87 said:

I am exactly where you are... except I think I want the AP2's. Have never ever played anything but a blade.

Bought the CB 714's and sold them 3 months later went right back to by blades. Why are u going back to the blades???

I always loved looking down at a blade. The AP2s have treated me well (played them for 7 years) But I hit the 714 MBs recently and just hit them incredibly pure. I have a shallow swing path and it seems to fit those blades very well. Just shuffling it up. And not to mention my initials are already stamped on the irons.... MB
BigHitterDaLama
oldschool87 said:

Gonna sell me AP2s. Will probably post them on here next week.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.