Scotty Putter and Mizuno Irons for sale

3 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DRE06
DRE06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a brand new Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 - reduced to $275

http://m.golfgalaxy.com/p/scotty-cameron-select-newport-25-putter-16scnm2016scnwp25ptr/16scnm2016scnwp25ptr?camp=CSE:GooglePLA::16SCNM2016SCNWP25PTR&camp=CSE:GGXY_pg6154_PLA_455&gclid=CLuP2ZLI5dICFQctaQodMF0KFA

Also have a set of used Mizuno MP 63 Irons 3-PW for sale with DG S300 sharers and white midsize compound grips. Reduced to $200
dbtexasag05
Good luck selling that Scotty Cameron on this board, hard enough to seperate with 13.00 for a sleeve of golf balls.

Obligatory, congrats on having the money to even procure such a expensive piece of golf equipment. You must really do well for yourself.
07fta07
AG
There's a general board for comments like that. No need to rehash that on a 2nd thread.
mcp2013
What's the length of the putter, and where are you located?
DRE06
AG
I'll check when I get home. In Houston but they probably ship for cheap.
DRE06
AG
35 inches
03_Aggie
07fta07 said:

There's a general board for comments like that. No need to rehash that on a 2nd thread.

Well if you're going to volunteer to police the board you might want to point out to the OP that there's a classified board for posts like this...
07fta07
AG
I'm not volunteering to police the board. This is a normally a legitimate board with friendly and helpful posts where we can talk all things golf (equipment included). It doesn't need to turn into the GB with a bunch of snarky comments with no purpose but to stir **** up, especially on a second thread.
dbtexasag05
Snarky is what Texags is all about.

I apologize i ruffled some feathers. This board used to have great banter. Hell I even used a smiley face on my post above. If anybody takes any of this personally I don't think anyone can help you.

I actually tried to provide a review and you guys lost your mind about a Scotty Cameron putter as a point of reference. I wasn't trying to brag or be a jerk.

Regardless we all need to chill out and have a little fun. I argued with Stick93 months ago about this same topic and he lost his mind then too. The guy called me a ****** Bag and my response to him is the one that got deleted.

It's all in good fun to everyone on here...cheers to 300.00 putters and 74.00 boxes of balls! Or cheers to lostballs.com and the clearance rack at your local golf superstore.
dbtexasag05
Also,

Sorry to hijaxk thread! Nice putter available here and seller is a good dude.
jj9000
AG
I'm just happy you recovered from the ice dancing incident.
DRE06
AG
Irons reduced to $200
Boo Weekley
mcp2013 said:

What's the length of the putter, and where are you located?
Who are you talking to? He sounds HIDEOUS!

Boo Weekley
DRE06 said:

Irons reduced to $200
This is a great deal if they are even in half decent condition imo. If I didn't have a 2-yr old set of MP-64's I'd be all over it.
dbtexasag05
Dre

Do you still have my email? I'll buy them
t - cam
AG
03_Aggie said:

07fta07 said:

Well if you're going to volunteer to police the board you might want to point out to the OP that there's a classified board for posts like this...
The golf board has been used for the sale of golf equipment with no complaints since it's beginning.
DRE06
AG
I don't think I do.

Brentrmills at gmail
DRE06
AG
Both still available.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Got any pics of the MP-63s?
FincAggie06
AG
Any pics of the Scotty?
Pigtails
AG
Send pics of Scotty to 7 one three eight nine 0 2 6 0 seven. Interested if FincAggie backs out.
White Liberals=The Worst
Pigtails said:

Send pics of Scotty to 7 one three eight nine 0 2 6 0 seven.
"No homo"
DRE06
AG

DRE06
AG
Scotty sold. Mizuno Irons still avail
DRE06
AG
Shoot me an email at my email in the post above.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.