Charleston Golf

864 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by the Dean
gillom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Staying in Charleston the weekend before The Masters. Looking to play 1-2 rounds. Let's say under $100 green fee. I will also need rental clubs. Any suggestions?
Asitwere
AG
I played Wescott Golf Club back in 2015 after landing in Charleston on the way to a Myrtle trip. It was wet and cold that day in Feb but it was in good shape and decent layout. The greens were good for Feb I remember. I forget which 9's we played as there are 27 holes. It's under 100$
spudag
AG
I really enjoyed playing the Wild Dunes Harbor course as the last few holes are right off the beach with great views. If you play the Harbor course you can play their links course for half price that same day (it's right beside the harbor course).
Ag_07
AG
Check out The Links at Stono Ferry

It was on my list but ended up only getting one day to play. Looks like a really cool track at a reasonable price. Was actually kinda disappointed I didn't get to play this one.
the Dean
AG
I'm actually in Charleston right now. We are playing Bull's Bay tomorrow and Stono Ferry on Sunday. Both are supposed to be great courses! Will report back afterward.
gillom
AG
Cool... Thanks.
AlaskanAg08
AG
Had a blast at wild dunes last year. Very fun course.
gillom
AG
Think we are going to play Wild Dunes. Thanks for the help.
the Dean
AG
Stono Ferry was a good track and in great condition. There are some pretty narrow holes and some possibilities for big numbers, but we also found a few birdies. 3 of the holes are along the Stono River. There is also some history there, in that a battle was fought on that land during the Revolutionary War.

Also, Bull's Bay was fantastic, but it is a private course
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.