Bradley putters

2,992 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bradleyputters
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not going to lie these look amazing. Not sure how they would game and not dropping $500 to find out.

http://bradleyputters.com

t - cam
AG
That is crazy. I could see where wood could provide a really good feel.
CashinOut
AG
Paging Agrams
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG

jj9000
AG
Wood.

/texags
Ag_07
AG
These look more like gimmick keepsakes.

My dad was gaming a glass putter for a while. That thing was atrocious.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
They drill holes and places weights similar to the Cameron's and others so they actually are supposed to have pretty good forgiveness and playability
Goodest Poster
AG
"Responsibly Harvested" means "Charging u fools for wood we picked up off the ground!!

I actually putted with a wood mallet before..there is a weird buttery smoothness to the feel, despite the sound. I really think the Bradley stuff is as much ART as Golf.
If you bite, post pics.
JYDog90
AG
I was given a mesquite putter one time by my old office as a novelty gift. That thing felt harder than titanium.
Icecream_Ag
S
willie wonka said:

I was given a mesquite putter one time by my old office as a novelty gift. That thing felt harder than titanium.
well it is a hard brittle wood which makes it great for smoking, but not so much for building.
TresPuertas
AG
Mesquite wood is excellent for grilling, not smoking........
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
The two owners of my company were each gifted one of these two years ago for Christmas by one of our primary suppliers. I putt about with them when they aren't around. They do look cool and I would say they roll it better than you would expect but still can't see them beating out traditional flat sticks to make the bag.
Icecream_Ag
S
TresPuertas said:

jgh85Ag
AG
TresPuertas said:

if it smells like feet then it must be mesquite
bradleyputters
I only started the company this December, so it must have been a different product! I've got actually college and pro golfers giving up their Scotty's for mine.
bradleyputters
Glass makes an awful feel. There's a reason guitars aren't made out of glass, but wood.
Mr.Bond
Mr.Bond
AG
bradleyputters said:

Glass makes an awful feel. There's a reason guitars aren't made out of glass, but wood.

Are you an Aggie
TresPuertas
AG
bradleyputters said:

I only started the company this December, so it must have been a different product! I've got actually college and pro golfers giving up their Scotty's for mine.

Bold claim.

Got any specific names?

Also, I'd be happy to field test one if you'll send it to me and give a full report back on This thread
t - cam
AG
bradleyputters said:

Awesome for you to reach out. I know of several people around here that would be happy to test out your product and report back.

I'll give you this right out the gate. You have a gorgeous product.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Get in line guys I started this thread
Ag_07
AG
Did he ever offer to pass these around for a field test?

Just buy one you cheap bassturds
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Bradley? Field test? I'll do a full write up with pics on here and cover shipping back to Oregon. You can keep a credit card on file incase I damage it or just want to keep it.
Icecream_Ag
S
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Bradley? Field test? I'll do a full write up with pics on here and cover shipping back to Oregon. You can keep a credit card on file incase I damage it or just want to keep it.
you can keep Rusty's CC info on file for my test as well!
gsp_hunt
Guess we should go back to Persimmon woods then.
bradleyputters
Not an aggie. But still a fan!
bradleyputters
the Colorado Golf Blog is now using my putter exclusively since he putts better with it. He has 30 putters.
https://instagr.am/p/BTfUxAGlZN4

Nick Bahash, owner of the Puttskee, replaced his Scotty Cameron. @theputtskee on instagram.

Jaycob Fowler, aspiring pro from Central Oregon, replaced his Bettinardi. @boondock_bobby on instagram.

Ryan Melynchuk, collegiate golfer, replaced his Scotty Cameron.

There's some names and links for you . Check out bradleyputters.com/abouttheputters for reviews from people all over the US at trade shows. Sorry for the delay, I wasn't getting any notifications that you guys were responding!
bradleyputters
Let's do it. Email me your address and we'll figure something out. brad@bradleyputters.com. So sorry for the delay, just didn't see these responses until now!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.