Generic Country Club Questions .....

4 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BESCo91
BESCo91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
07fta07
AG
I'd go ahead and pull the trigger on that one. That food/bev minimum is nothing. You'll hit that easily, unfortunately I know that from experience and we don't have a minimum requirement. As you get close to 2 years, you may be able to talk with them to take advantage of a new promotion or at least not get a full dues increase, especially if they think you might leave.
Ezra Brooks
AG
Find out if that Food/Beverage minimum is inclusive/exclusive of alcohol...may still be easy to reach, but it get's a lot easier if the $6 beer counts.
AustinCountyAg
Ezra Brooks said:

Find out if that Food/Beverage minimum is inclusive/exclusive of alcohol...may still be easy to reach, but it get's a lot easier if the $6 beer counts.
damn I'm glad beers at my course don't cost $6. I can get a Karbach at mine for $2.50
TennAg
Friends are cool and all but look at this as an opportunity that most fathers and sons don't get. I truly got to know my dad on the golf course and wouldn't trade all those rounds for anything. As a father, you have a very small window for bulk quality time. With him liking golf combined with this club, it looks like things are lined up perfectly for you. Don't miss it, play as much as he wants.
Goodest Poster
AG
You likely have 4 years left to solidify the rearing of your son before he heads out to the wolves.
Most practical things have been addressed. I just wanted to encourage you to let the Dad in you lead. Your buddies will be there.
BESCo91
AG
Ezra Brooks said:

Yes .... alcohol is included in the quarterly food/bev minimum ($126).
Basically, a nice dinner for two with a couple drinks each, with all taxes/gratuity is $100.
So, making the $126 quarterly minimum is easily accomplished.
BESCo91
AG
jftx04 said:

You likely have 4 years left to solidify the rearing of your son before he heads out to the wolves.
Most practical things have been addressed. I just wanted to encourage you to let the Dad in you lead. Your buddies will be there.

TennAg:
Friends are cool and all but look at this as an opportunity that most fathers and sons don't get. I truly got to know my dad on the golf course and wouldn't trade all those rounds for anything. As a father, you have a very small window for bulk quality time. With him liking golf combined with this club, it looks like things are lined up perfectly for you. Don't miss it, play as much as he wants.
Agree with both of you .... Great words/advice/input.
BESCo91
AG
And just to close this thread out to the 'happily ever after' chapter ......

We are joining Colorado Springs Country Club this Friday afternoon.
Very excited!

First 24 Months:
- $1954 initiation fee (paid in full up front).
- $385 per month for 24 months.
- $126 per quarter for food/bev/alcohol minimum.
- $125 per year for annual range fee.

Subsequent Months Thereafter:
- No additional initiation fee.
- $520 per month.
- $126 per quarter for food/bev/alcohol minimum.
- $125 per year for annual range fee.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.