Nike Lunar Command 4's

1,430 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BigHitterDaLama
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have an opportunity to snag a pair of these for $59.99, but I just got some greenjoys about 3 months ago. Are thes LC4's that much better to justify replacing a pair of shoes that has only seen 10 or so rounds?
ORAggieFan
You only have one pair?

I rotate 4 pairs and still look for deals.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
I'd jump all over that.
LHIOB
AG
If you are looking for deals I got a pair of DryJoy Casuals for $13.50 at ***** of 365 in Irving. They were an additional 75% off of $54 which is 50% off retail. They had several more pairs there.
07fta07
AG
Yea I think I have 5 right now that I regularly use and if I see a good deal I'll grab those too
93MarineHorn
Quote:

I rotate 4 pairs and still look for deals.

I don't think I've owned more than four pairs in the last 15 years. I buy very good (expensive) shoes and wear them out.
BigHitterDaLama
Grab em. I got a pair at GolfGalaxy on clearance. Wore em first time yesterday. Great shoes. Even better than the Control IIIs.
Mr.Bond
AG
Where
ORAggieFan
Golf Galaxy/*****, although it may have ended. I saw an email about a big sale yesterday.
tandy miller
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Where
Friend of mine has access to nike's employee pricing through his gf... everything ~50% off
tandy miller
AG
ORAggieFan said:

Golf Galaxy/*****, although it may have ended. I saw an email about a big sale yesterday.
Showing $160 on D!cks website
BigHitterDaLama
Grabbed mine at Woodlands GG.......
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.