Is it just me

898 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Icecream_Ag
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Or is bubba watson an arrogant ******bag? I dont know what it is about him, but I cannot STAND him. Glad to see him in 134th at the Genesis Open
White Liberals=The Worst
Not just you. I actually have a feeling he is probably a genuinely good guy/husband/father...but no way I could stand him in real life for more than about 10 minutes or so.
oldflyer
AG
Don't know about arrogant, but he does seem to be a drama queen.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
He does seem to have a sour look or gives off the a-hole body language, especially when he is struggling.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
He might be, but that Master's shot was still one of the most incredible shots I've ever seen.
tandy miller
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

He might be, but that Master's shot was still one of the most incredible shots I've ever seen.
Im not disputing that. Dude can play (except this weekend, apparently)
Icecream_Ag
S
Doesn't he have some form of anti social disorder that he deals with, thus giving the perception of aholeness?
HammerHeadAg
AustinCountyAg
Icecream_Ag said:

Doesn't he have some form of anti social disorder that he deals with, thus giving the perception of aholeness?

He made that up to give himself an excuse to be an ******* in public. Obviously his parents didn't raise him right. If I did some of the things he did on the course my dad would've whipped my ass right there in front of everyone. Bubba is a punk who needs his ass whipped

https://golf.clickon.co/2017/02/15/apparently-bubba-watson-tried-fight-jason-day-bathroom-slow-play/
Icecream_Ag
S
AustinCountyAg said:

Icecream_Ag said:

He made that up to give himself an excuse to be an ******* in public. Obviously his parents didn't raise him right. If I did some of the things he did on the course my dad would've whipped my ass right there in front of everyone. Bubba is a punk who needs his ass whipped
ah never saw a correction on that story, not that I ever really looked anyway
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.