WTS 4 Masters Monday Practice Round Tickets

2,177 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 07fta07
zach2b
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Looking to sell 4 practice round tickets for Monday, April 3. I was planning on attending but not going to be able to go. Would prefer to sell all 4 together. $1500 for all 4.

agzach04 at gmail
aginlakeway
AG
zach2b said:

Looking to sell 4 practice round tickets for Monday, April 3. I was planning on attending but not going to be able to go. Would prefer to sell all 4 together. $1500 for all 4.

agzach04 at gmail
Money back if it's rained out? Fair question ...
ColoradoMooseHerd
Unless it has changed recently, the Masters has a no refunds, no rainouts policy. So I doubt he would give money back when the Masters does not.
aginlakeway
AG
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

Unless it has changed recently, the Masters has a no refunds, no rainouts policy. So I doubt he would give money back when the Masters does not.
No, they actually refund the money to the original ticket purchaser if the round is rained out. Here is the official policy ...

Purchasers of tickets not only get refunds but also access to purchase tickets next year. That has always been the policy.

Issues with refunds and 3rd party sales were a HUGE mess in 2014 ..

http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Third-party-Masters-ticket-buyers-may-not-get-refund--254295951.html

So, since the Monday round was rained out just 3 years ago, I think my question is very fair and relevant.
zach2b
AG
Quote:

Tickets are valid only for the date indicated on face of the Ticket. Augusta National, Inc. (ANI) reserves the right to suspend the Tournament or close the golf course because of adverse weather conditions or for other safety reasons. In such situations, no refunds, rain checks, exchanges or replacements will be made.

That is the official policy from the tickets.master.com website. I understand that a few years ago refunds were issued after a rain out and I would imagine that would be the case if it were to happen again even though their official policy states no rain checks. So yes, if there is a rain out and I am refunded the cost of the tickets then I will refund you the $1500.
ColoradoMooseHerd
From Masters Website FAQ

Quote:

What if I make my payment and do not want the tickets?

Unfortunately, no refunds, rain checks, exchanges or replacements will be made once payment has been received.
https://tickets.masters.com/en_US/includes/ticketsFAQ_login.html

They may refund people in weather issues happen, but website says no
aginlakeway
AG
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

From Masters Website FAQ

Quote:

What if I make my payment and do not want the tickets?

Unfortunately, no refunds, rain checks, exchanges or replacements will be made once payment has been received.
https://tickets.masters.com/en_US/includes/ticketsFAQ_login.html

They may refund people in weather issues happen, but website says no
They did in 2014 when the Monday practice round was washed out. I'm sure they'd do it again.

My question for the OP was because we went in 2014 on Tuesday and Wednesday and ran into a lot of people who spent tons of money for a Monday's practice round badge and got nothing back from the person who sold them the badge.

SO ... that means the original badge holder got (1) a refund; (2) profits from sale; and (3) practice round tickets for 2015.
07fta07
AG
I'm probably interested in 2. I'll shoot you an email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.