Campus course

1,216 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Turf-Ag02
tlfw378
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have not yet plyed the re-designed campus course and was wondering how it is to play? Nice design? Good condition? Is it worth the drive in from Conroe/The Woodlands area? Or should I just stick with Woodforest and Augusta Pines?
Ag_07
AG
It's a good track, with fun holes, and nice conditions. The greens there are awesome and quick.

However, unless you just feel like making the trip and grabbing some beers and food at the Chicken afterwards I'd just stick with Woodforest.

It's good but not worth the drive (with your options) unless you make kind of a day out of it.
tlfw378
AG
Thanks. I appreciate the informtion.
Turf-Ag02
AG
Anyone else hear the report that President Young wants to shut down the golf course and turn it into a park?
Yesterday
AG
I haven't heard that but doesn't the current owner have a sizable contract with the University? I don't think Young will be here long enough to make that call.
Turf-Ag02
AG
There is a sizable contract involved, and I hope you are correct about Young not being here long.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.