Masters Tickets

4,514 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jonj101
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jonj101 said:

Tickets were mailed out? Can't wait to get home and check the box.

Yep. Got mine on Monday
EBDB
AG
Sold
booradley
AG
Email booradley at suddenlink dot net if you're taking offers.
EBDB
AG
Email sent, Boo.
aginlakeway
AG
EBDB said:

For those still interested, I'm now selling 2 tickets for the Wednesday Practice Round and Par-3 Contest (April 5th). Tickets are in hand. Asking $1,000 per ticket OBO. I'm keeping the other two for myself but the couple we planned on taking had to bail. Let me know if interested. Cheapest Wednesday tickets on StubHub are $1,175 right now (before fees).

If in-person delivery is preferred, I live in Houston (work in Galleria area) and frequently visit Austin (Lakeway area). Supportive of refund if event is cancelled.

I like the Lakeway area ...
tbone94
AG
Jonj, please contact me at tim at aggielandgreen dot com if you still have those Monday tix avail. Thanks!
The Lost
So we got tickets through the lottery for Sunday and it will be our first time going. What is the best way to get 2 chairs before the gates open so that we can go set them up right when the gates open? Buy them here or is there another way to get chairs before actually going in?
GIF Reactor
AG
I think you can take chairs in, as long as they are without arms. So I would take 2 in you have, give them to your speed walker buddy, then you stop @ the souvenir shop and buy 2 Masters chairs if you want and swap em out later.

The legend is that you can put your chairs down and they won't be moved. I suppose I had the only bad experience in Masters history. We put our chairs down on #15 in 2015, went over to the front and then #12, came back and our chairs were behind about 5 more rows of people, turned over. Was pretty ticked off, but we learned our lesson.
AggieEE2002
AG
Looks like I'm going to have two tickets to Friday available. Anyone interested at $1250/ea.?
jonj101
Sorry - they're already accounted for. Hope you're able to snag some elsewhere.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.