Masters Tickets

4,518 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jonj101
Marshall10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 4 tickets to the Wednesday Par 3 tournament for the Masters this year. Due to a New baby girl, I will not be able to attend. If anyone is interested please let em know and let me know how much you would be willing to pay for them. I went last year and had a blast on the par 3 day which also has a practice round component. Currently the prices on Stub Hub are around $1,000 per ticket.
jj9000
AG
Saw the Thread Title.

Immediately thought..."We regret to inform you............"
tandy miller
AG
Holy hell.... what do sunday tix sell for?
Aggie1391
Piggybacking on this thread but...If anyone wants to trade a ticket(s) for a place to stay, let me know
FTAco07
AG
That's quite the asking price there Marshall10. Maybe I need to renegotiate with my buddies.

On another note, does anyone know when we're supposed to get our actual passes?
Yesterday
AG
I think they send them out a couple of weeks before hand. They're very particular about keeping them out of counterfeiters hands.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
I sold one Wednesday practice round ticket at the gate for $1200 last year. I also bought tickets to the Monday practice round this year for less than half that. Prices vary, but I don't doubt you can get $1000/each.
aginlakeway
AG
Marshall10 said:

I have 4 tickets to the Wednesday Par 3 tournament for the Masters this year. Due to a New baby girl, I will not be able to attend. If anyone is interested please let em know and let me know how much you would be willing to pay for them. I went last year and had a blast on the par 3 day which also has a practice round component. Currently the prices on Stub Hub are around $1,000 per ticket.
You can easily get $1000 each ... BUT be very careful about who you sell them to ...

TyHolden
AG
how much are saturday tickets worth? i just got asked if i wanted to go.

also, any hotel recommendations?
Harry Stone
AG
Marshall,

Let me know if you'd sell 2 tix. I have 4 but I need 2 more. I'm setting up a trip to take both my parents, my wife and my 2 kids. I've been looking for 2. What would you sell them for?
Killin Me Smalls
AG
aginlakeway said:

Marshall10 said:

You can easily get $1000 each ... BUT be very careful about who you sell them to ...

THIS! I forgot to mention, you are responsible for the actions of the attendees that use your tickets. Meaning, if they get wasted and act like an ass you will be banned for life.
ORAggieFan
Killin Me Smalls said:

aginlakeway said:

Marshall10 said:

THIS! I forgot to mention, you are responsible for the actions of the attendees that use your tickets. Meaning, if they get wasted and act like an ass you will be banned for life.

Just curious, once you are in how do they track that?
Killin Me Smalls
AG
You have to wear your badge at all times. The badge is barcoded/tagged to the person that received them originally.
aginlakeway
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

You have to wear your badge at all times. The badge is barcoded/tagged to the person that received them originally.

Correct. The times I have sold my passes, they have been to a golf friend who I know would not abuse any of the rules.
jonj101
I have four for Monday, but may only end up using two. Im not sure what theyre worth.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
If the price is right, I'll take 1! I only need 1 to round out my group, but I'll take both if you want to sell them as a pair.
TyHolden
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

what if you won the tickets in a raffle?
Killin Me Smalls
AG
I assume they still have someone's name attached to them, and that person gets hosed.
aginlakeway
AG
I'd gladly pay a fair price for any 2 practice round tickets. I'd even entertain bartering for new golf equipment. And I've been a few times, so you worries about my bahavior.
TyHolden
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

I assume they still have someone's name attached to them, and that person gets hosed.
ok - that's good information to know. thanks!
The Milkman
AG
DSAg44 said:

how much are saturday tickets worth? i just got asked if i wanted to go.

also, any hotel recommendations?
The answer is yes you want to go. Weekend tickets are typically easily in the $2,000-$2,500 range.

People will stay all over within an hour or 2 of Augusta. Homes for rent in Augusta and immediate area are typically wildly expensive. Last year we stayed in Greenwood, SC
07fta07
AG
jonj101 said:

I have four for Monday, but may only end up using two. Im not sure what theyre worth.

I'd probably buy 2 from you. Trying to take my Dad.
ORAggieFan
Killin Me Smalls said:

So, do you show ID entering as well that is tied to it? Or, could you end up getting tickets through someone else and still go?

I really have no plans to sell any tickets that I don't have at all nor if I ever end up there to I plan on getting banned. I'm just curious.
aginlakeway
AG
A sidenote and words of wisdom ....

They cancel practice rounds if it rains. And the refunds are for face value and they go to the ORIGINAL ticket holder.

So if you pay big bucks and it gets rained out, you are out that cash ...
Killin Me Smalls
AG
No, you don't have to show ID, and the original owner of the tickets doesn't have to be with you.
Harry Stone
AG
Marshall10 said:

Marshall? You around?
Marshall10
AG
Harry stone

PM sent
Marshall10
AG
Tickets now in hand. 4 available. If interested PM with an offer.
booradley
AG
Pm sent
Marshall10
AG
PM replied booradley
Marshall10
AG
Sold. Thanks.
jonj101
Tickets were mailed out? Can't wait to get home and check the box.

TyHolden
AG
Recommendations on restaurants? Bars that John Daly frequents? We are going early and we only have Saturday so we'll have a couple days for sights, etc.
booradley
AG
my favorite is rhineharts... on Washington rd on the other side of i20.

best fried shrimp in the world. but mostly a dive...
Marshall10
AG
Play golf at Reynolds Plantation.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.