***** 2017 PGA Tour Talk *****

15,902 Views | 194 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
BigHitterDaLama
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thought sung Kang was a character from mortal kombat ??????
agsalaska
AG
ANy chance they finish today?
Yesterday
AG
Mr.Bond said:

03ki11erAG said:

Mr.Bond said:

So stupid this isn't televised. No one gives a **** about a drive chip and putt

I've been watching it all morning with the kids. Some of these girls are impressive. 15 year old girl just carried her drive 230.

That's great. Give me PGATOUR Sunday golf every time though

No doubt but they never show golf before noon on Sunday and the little ones can relate a little more. Plus I get to see Augusta.
gougler08
AG
agsalaska said:

ANy chance they finish today?

The storms seem to be missing Houston so far
ORAggieFan
03ki11erAG said:

Mr.Bond said:

03ki11erAG said:

Mr.Bond said:

So stupid this isn't televised. No one gives a **** about a drive chip and putt

I've been watching it all morning with the kids. Some of these girls are impressive. 15 year old girl just carried her drive 230.

That's great. Give me PGATOUR Sunday golf every time though

No doubt but they never show golf before noon on Sunday and the little ones can relate a little more. Plus I get to see Augusta.

Just think of it as prep for next week when we are forced to miss the leaders tre off Saturday on #1 because Augusta.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Looks like they'll get 18 in. Fowler taking a nosedive. Henley tied for the lead right now.
Mr.Bond
AG
This tournament was rickies for the taking.... Very frustrating
98Ag99Grad
AG
Henley playing lights out.
Bunk Moreland
And Henley wins to become the final entrant into the Masters Tournament.
Thisguy1
So did they start this early or something? Why is it on NBC now and they're only on 10?
Bunk Moreland
Yes. Started early to avoid the storms. Got delayed a bit then finished up an hour ago or so.
ORAggieFan
Anyone watching Quicken Loan? Just pouring and Sung King back one with no umbrella. Said many don't have them. Missed four foot birdie right before they buzzed the horn.
agsalaska
AG
I was watching. Watched a lot of the tournament this week because I like seeing new courses. Avenal was completely reworked. It looked like an awesome course. That's the kind of challenge these guys should play more often.
KC_Ag14
AG
Wanted to bump this thread and get the golf fans talking about the year. Another season approaching a close, and it has not disappointed to this point!

So far:
-Sergio breaks through at Augusta
-America has 2 more bona fide studs for years to come in Koepka & JT (4 wins, possible POTY), with both claiming their first majors
-Spieth (3 wins) returns to his iron and wedge form, and put his magic on display at the Traveler's and the Open
-DJ at his best, is the best in the world.. notching 3 more wins making it 11 straight years with a W
-Rory... win-less?!?
-Rickie has rebounded with a nice year including a victory at Honda... still awaiting the elusive first major
-The youth movement is officially upon us... over half of the tournament winners are in their 20s

Should be an exciting home stretch for the FedEx Cup!

What sticks out about the year??? Who ya got bringing home the Cup???
tandy miller
AG
Been disappointed in J Day's year
Yesterday
AG
Dustin Johnson looking unstoppable and the clear cut Masters favorite to can't make a cut in a tournament and then back to looking like the clear cut number 1 in the world to end the season. Did he fall down the stairs? Was he caught with the ship sticks girl and fell down the stairs running from Paula? WTF was that all about??
tandy miller
AG
DannyDuberstein
AG
Sergio will be playing the last 15 holes today with no putter. Putted from the fringe, didnt like the putt, and damaged his putter banging it on a nearby sprinkler-head in anger.
E King Trill
AG
Garcia not committed to Harvey relief... he's a birdies for Houston donor and his putter is now also his driver thanks to his temper.
KC_Ag14
AG
JT can go seriously low. Don't know for sure, but my money is on him for leading the Tour in sub-65 rounds.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Phil's hair strugggggling

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.