Dunvegan (St. Andrews)

1,035 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag81Golf
dodger02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
(Formerly) Aggie owned.

I was looking forward to seeing the flag when I visited in 2020.
LHIOB
AG
Damn
Matsui
AG
Anyone got a dollar amount was paid?
ColoradoMooseHerd
I also would like to hear the selling price if published.
mosesrab90
AG
Was listed for 2.9mm GBP - not sure what it sold for
bagger05
AG
Hopefully the new owners will honor the establishment's legacy. Congratulations to Jack as he and his lovely wife embark on their next chapter.
playeroftheyear69
AG
Dammit Jim. Was looking forward to going there next year.
boxcar
AG
A little 'birdie' told me this: Yes the Dunvegan has been sold to a group of Canadian and USA golfing enthusiasts, which includes a couple of professional golfers. The previous owners will maintain a minority interest in the Hotel and remain actively involved in the Business as the new owners 'bed in' especially during the first year or so... the theme of the new owners is 'business as usual' and this means amongst other things Aggies will continue to be made most welcome. The previous owners will be around, remaining in St Andrews and very much look forward to continue meeting and greeting fellow Aggies in St Andrews for years to come. There is a formal press release out but I don't know how to include it on the forum, just google 'Dunvegan Hotel Sold' should you wish.

Gig'em

Jack '72
Ag81Golf
boxcar said:

A little 'birdie' told me this: Yes the Dunvegan has been sold to a group of Canadian and USA golfing enthusiasts, which includes a couple of professional golfers. The previous owners will maintain a minority interest in the Hotel and remain actively involved in the Business as the new owners 'bed in' especially during the first year or so... the theme of the new owners is 'business as usual' and this means amongst other things Aggies will continue to be made most welcome. The previous owners will be around, remaining in St Andrews and very much look forward to continue meeting and greeting fellow Aggies in St Andrews for years to come. There is a formal press release out but I don't know how to include it on the forum, just google 'Dunvegan Hotel Sold' should you wish.

Gig'em

Jack '72

Congratulations!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.