Ping G irons

1,450 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Azeew
jgh85Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought a used set in pretty good condition at Edwin Watts today. They had them marked for $410 and they discounted them to $349. STeel shafts regular flex, yellow dot, 5, 6 , 7 8, 9, pw, uw. Seems like a pretty good deal from what I found so far on the net.
jgh85Ag
AG
Anybody want to buy my TA 845 Silver Scots?
ORAggieFan
Like mine. I'm a white dot guy.
AggieLitigator
jgh85Ag said:

Post a picture. For the right price I may be. For nostalgia purposes.
Swollen Thumb
AG
jgh85Ag said:

I have a full set of these I bought used 10 years ago as a starter set. Upgraded a couple of years ago, but can't bring myself to get rid of the 845s.....great clubs.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I have some TA 845's I bought in 1996 and played with until about 2003. Kept them as a backup set this entire time.
gravy97
AG
I have a set of 845's in my attic just waiting to be called upon in a backup roll
DannyDuberstein
AG
My dad was a great golfer when he was young to middle aged, but hasn't played much at all in about 25 years. But when he does occasionally play during the past 15 years (always with me - usually if we're on vacation together), he uses my 845's vs. his even more ancient Titleists. Pretty fascinating to see a guy 70 year old guy that hasn't touched a club in 5 years, uses borrowed 845's and a borrowed driver and woods, and he'll card an 85.
Azeew
I just spent this weekend fixing up my old TA 845s to play with. I've been using Cleveland blades for years but have reached the,point where I need a cavity-backed club. Can't wait to hit em.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.