Golf equipment I'm unloading

1,825 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Pabby
nickel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NI've got an accumulation of clubs I no longer use. Figured I see what interest the board has before I throw the stuff on eBay. If you want pictures of any or to make any offers, e-mail me at aTm_nickel (at) yahoo. It's all used equipment.

Drivers/Fairway:
Always kept head covers on them, so no bag chatter (and no idiot marks).
Ping G20 Driver, 10.5*, TFC 169D (stiff) shaft, Golf Pride multi-compound grip.
Adams Speedline Fast 12 Driver, 9.5*, Pro Launch Blue (stiff) shaft, Winn DriTac grip.
Adams Speedline Fast 12 3 Wood, 15*, Pro Launch Blue (stiff) shaft, factory velvet grip.
Taylormade Burner 3 Wood, 15*, factory Reax (stiff) shaft, factory chord grip (needs to be replaced).
Taylormade Burner Superfast 3 Hybrid, 18*, factory Reax (stiff) shaft, factory chord grip (needs to be replaced).

Irons:
Titleist AP2 3-iron, Project X 5.5 Rifle Shaft, Golf Pride multi-compound grip (I think 2010-2012 model).
Titleist AP1 712 irons (4-PW), TT Dynamic Gold S300 (stiff) shafts, Golf Pride multi-compound grips.

Wedges:
Nike V Forged 56* sand wedge, TT Dynamic Gold S400 shaft and velvet grip.
Nike V Forged 60* sand wedge, TT Dynamic Gold S400 shaft and velvet grip.
Ping M/B 52* sand wedge, green dot, factory shaft, Winn grip.

Putter:
Bettinardi CO2, made probably 10-15 years ago but hardly used. I love the look but prefer my Scotty.
EDIT: I was mistaken. The putter is a C01 model, not C02.
Pabby
AG
What kind of shape are the wedges/AP1s in?
Old School Brother
email sent on putter
nickel
Pab -- I played the irons for probably 2 years, so I'd guess 90-100 rounds of use. They're clearly used, but not beat to hell or anything. As for the Nike wedges, 15-20 rounds max. Email me and I can send you pics if interested.
nickel
First and last bump.
C ROC N
Is the Bettinardi C01 a mizuno/bettinardi model?
Pabby
AG
How much for the ap1s?
nickel
The AP1s and AP2 3-iron are sold.

The putter IS Mizuno/Bettinardi.
DRE06
AG
Since the irons are gone,I'll piggy back. I have a set of Mizuno MP 63 3-Pw available for sale. White multi-compound mid-size grips with DG S300 shafts. Asking $220.

Located in Houston.
Pabby
AG
Condition?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.