Bubba Watson signs with Volvik

1,694 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Just an Ag
Aggie369
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Switched to play the Volvik ball....because it's pink?
98Ag99Grad
AG
Saw that. Freakin tool.
Matsui
AG
He is playing the white version.

Plus money talks
98Ag99Grad
AG
Just said he'll play the pink on golf central and a lime green and red ball once approved by USGA.
1208HawkTree
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Just said he'll play the pink on golf central and a lime green and red ball once approved by USGA.

If they didn't have spotters the red would be impossible to find in the rough.
GaryClare
AG
I switched to the orange Volvik's a few years ago and they dramatically improved my score.

Their orange color makes it easier to track your ball in flight and to find it in the taller grass. I bet my score is 5 strokes lower just on penalty shot savings from not having lost balls.

Welcome to the Volvik club Bubba!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
When you read the thread, does anyone else hear Jerry Seinfeld's voice saying "Mulva?"
watty
AG
cheeky
AG
GaryClare said:

I switched to the orange Volvik's a few years ago and they dramatically improved my score.

Their orange color makes it easier to track your ball in flight and to find it in the taller grass. I bet my score is 5 strokes lower just on penalty shot savings from not having lost balls.

Must be a helluva playa!

I kid!
GaryClare
AG
Stagecoach said:

GaryClare said:

Must be a helluva playa!

I kid!
It is a little sad when you have to look at a score improvement ball as one that results in fewer lost balls! I'm anxious to get to point of worrying about ball spin!
Just an Ag
AG
My memory is foggy, but didn't Tiger play a Nike ball that met USGA specs but not commercially available? possibly that was just a good rumor ;?

I suspect Bubba would be doing the same, with Volvik's marketing play ultimately being that they can penetrate the men's performance ball market.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.