Costco Kirkland Signature Golf Ball vs Titleist Pro V1

19,387 Views | 151 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggietony2010
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hope the mob doesn't hit Dean Snell. I just ordered 6 dozen from him.
bagger05
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

LHIOB said:

The big boys put the hammer down
Yep, has to be more to the story than that.
I think that all adds up. Maybe there's more to it, but I think it makes sense if it were to have gone down that way.
Sazerac
AG
I highly doubt Costco did enough volume to even make a blip to Acushnet. Now, if these Koreans also have a licensing/manufacturing deal with Acushnet that's a different story...
agracer
AG
Get the Calloway Hex Soft from the store.

$29.99/2-dozen. Just as good at the Titlist NTX Tour I used to play and half the price.
ORAggieFan
Costco chairman says the balks will be back. http://www.golfwrx.com/426008/costco-chairman-the-kirkland-signature-golf-ball-will-be-back/
CrockerAg98
AG
Beginning of April, evidently...

http://azgolfersguide.com/2017/03/21/costco-files-lawsuit-against-titleist/
'03ag
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2017/03/03/is-the-kirkland-golf-ball-poised-to-make-its-return-to-costco/#31ff8d001ef6
ORAggieFan
They're back!

So far in store only.
billyag20
AG
None of the stores in Houston have them according to the guy I talked to at the Bunker Hill store.
aggietony2010
AG
billyag20 said:

None of the stores in Houston have them according to the guy I talked to at the Bunker Hill store.

As a Costco nut on paternity leave, I'll be looking for these about 5 times a week now at the Katy store. I'll let y'all know if they turn up.
stick93
AG
I stopped by the Cedar Park store. Nada. They pulled it up and said the only ones they could see were 600 units "in transit" to a new Dallas store opening in May and another 600 heading to West Plano.
cablinaggie
AG
aggietony2010 said:

billyag20 said:

As a Costco nut on paternity leave, I'll be looking for these about 5 times a week now at the Katy store. I'll let y'all know if they turn up.
I was just there getting my tires rotated. They don't have anything golf-related at all. Pitiful.
aggietony2010
AG
They have a Callaway stand bag, gloves, and Callaway balls at least. They're under the kids playset set up in the middle of the store. No k-sigs though.

That's about standard for Costco though. Always have the balls and gloves, and then umbrellas, bags, and occasionally clubs of some kind.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.