Golf Vacation

2,310 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ORAggieFan
Retired Principal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at a golf vacation during Spring Break. Any recs? We have looked into Scottsdale and South Carolina. Intrigued by this place in SC called Murrells Inlet.

Thanks and Gigem
Mr.Bond
AG
Myrtle Beach
Ag_07
AG
Kiawah Island, SC was awesome
Yesterday
AG
Carolina's would be hit or miss on the weather in March. Scottsdale is always a safe bet but unfortunately all of the AZ State talent will be gone.
Whoop04
Black jacks crossing. I played it a couple times around spring break last year and it was awesome. Great hiking in the area too.

http://www.lajitasgolfresort.com/default.aspx?pg=golf
Mr.Bond
AG
I'd love to go, it's just in the middle of ****ing nowhere. If you do Myrtle Beach, I play arrowhead (absolutely amazing shape) and Myrtle Beach National Kings North (awesome Palmer design) I dream of retiring in Myrtle, they have phenomenal courses everywhere as if they were gas stations
White Liberals=The Worst
Newport/San Diego could be a strong combo and pretty much guaranteed badass weather. Pelican Hill and Torry Pines among other amazing courses out there.
aginlakeway
AG
Pebble Beach.

EOT
REMARCH11
AG
Murrells Inlet is fantastic! I go to Myrtle Beach every summer, the golf won't disappoint!.
cmarkmat
AG
North of Scottsdale is a cool upscale town- Cave Creek. There are two BEAUTIFUL desert golf courses there- Legacy Trails and Rancho Manana. Rancho Manana has some great elevation changes. Weather is great, the little town is cool- I drive down from Flagstaff ( 2 hours) to play on Saturday. Up the road about an hour is Sedona Golf Resort which sports "the most photographed golf hole in the Southwest." Number 10. It absolutely deserves the title. Those three courses combined into one trip? Over the top. ( if you enjoy desert golf).
ORAggieFan
For anyone wanting to go play in SoCal (LA/OC/SD and PS), Vegas or Phoenix, checkout Forelinx. I'm a member monthly for living in SD and play a ton of courses through there. They have a lot of courses in Palm Springs area and Phoenix as well. No fee to quit, so you could basically sign up for a month, use your points, then cancel.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.