arccos

736 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Squatch
Squatch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know some of you use the arccos system. Have been looking into getting this for a while now. I've read that the latest generation system has improved some of the kinks.......lighter sensor, less issues with registering shots.

does the system still work if you don't keep your phone on you while playing? I can't stand having stuff in my pockets while playing so I keep my phone on the cart or in my bag. I'm assuming this shouldn't be an issue?
CRM1712
AG
This is what's holding me back as well. I think you actually not only have to have the phone on you, but in your front pocket. Also, my understanding is that it uses the gps of the phone, not pulling that data from the club tags, so Im pretty sure you have to have it on you...which annoys me.
Squatch
AG
There's no way I can play with my phone in my front pocket. It would drive me nuts. I'm thinking game golf is the way to go. I just hate the device you have to wear but probably better than carrying your phone.
Squatch
AG
http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1343396-arccos-vs-gamegolf-live/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.