MG Golf Gloves

2,722 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texmid
Willis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am a size cadet large and for kicks I am also left handed so it is almost impossible to find gloves in a brick and mortar store. I found the MG gloves on Amazon and I am pretty sure I read a thread on here years ago that they were pretty good gloves.

Is this still the case? I'd like to grab some, but don't want to order a bunch and then find out their junk gloves.

For reference:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00L2FQ9ZM/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1480112210&sr=1-4&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_two_browse-bin%3A6037020011&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=mens%2Bcadet%2Blarge%2Bgolf%2Bglove&dpPl=1&dpID=41lKk6Li86L&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
AustinCountyAg
They are all I wear. For the price and quality they are the way to go. The last a good while too

Edit- should be a thumbs up
hot dog
AG
These are all I wear too.
Ag_07
AG
Have a bunch of them

Great gloves. Nice, durable leather that equates to the Titleiest gloves for a fraction of the price.

Buy them from MG directlyand with the BOGO free they're cheaper.
CTGilley
ORAggieFan
Same as everyone said. I only use these.
bdgol07
AG
Best glove out there. Price and wear can't be beat
Maroonedinaustin
AG
Just ordered 4 more. Only glove I buy.
Yesterday
AG
Great gloves. The extra thin gloves only last me a round before they start to tear so I went back to their main glove. Can't think of their names at the moment.
Willis
AG
I had a $50 Amazon card so I got 5 of the Elite glove which is the thinner leather. Two rounds in and I have to say they are pretty good so far. I'm hoping I don't get the same experience with the wear as posted above. I don't think I'll ever buy another glove.

Thanks all.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
Ditto. Great value glove & based out of DFW. I flirted with buying an MG Golf cart bag a little while back but ended up passing on the bag.
Differences between these gloves @ $10> each & FJ/Titleist, etc. at ~$30 ea is almost completely unnoticeable.
I ordered one of each model (technically two w/ BOGO deal) and I personally prefer the standard and elite/tour model gloves compared with the "tech" model.

$.02
Candiru
AG
How about the MG balls?
tandy miller
AG
They have woods for >$5.00
tamu2009
AG
Played them for a while. They are decent but ended up going back to the lostgolfballs like new ProV1
Texmid
AG
Did anyone else think that Myles Garrett had a line of golf gloves?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.