Playing the Old Course this week

1,076 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieT
Wildcat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No, not that one. The A&M campus course, where my chunk-ridden college game presented greens-keeping challenges to even the best of course superintendents.

Bringing my two HS golfers for a round between the college visits today and tomorrow and Aggie football on Thursday. Haven't played it since the early '90s. I understand it has been reworked and is much nicer. Has the layout also changed?
birdman
It is completely different. I can only think of a handful of holes that are kind of the same. And even these holes have updated greens and tons of added bunkers.
bagger05
AG
You'll love it. It's a great track after the redesign. Haven't played it this year so I can't speak to what kind of shape it's in, but the layout is really fun.
JYDog90
AG
Blue star for a solid troll to get me to look at the thread. First time the campus course has ever been confused with St Andrews!
AggieT
AG
Played it for the first time a few weeks ago. Every once in a while I would notice a section that was unchanged, but overall it is a different course. 18 is basically the old 1 played backwards. Greens were great, bunkers need some work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.