Golf pants

4,057 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by White Liberals=The Worst
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What does everyone wear?

I used to only have one pair of pants for golf, these drab green things that I got rid of during my recent move. I'll fess up and say that I'm with my SO and just tried on a pair of pants at Lululemon. They were a pretty good fit.
Pahdz
I will say this, not a lot of options out there for athletic guys with muscular quads, most golf pants are incredibly tight for me.
Mr.Bond
AG
Pahdz said:

I will say this, not a lot of options out there for athletic guys with muscular quads, most golf pants are incredibly tight for me.

I wasn't aware rory posted on TexAgs
Pahdz
Mr.Bond said:

Pahdz said:

Haha, his pants are probably that tight by choice.
The Lost
Oakleys
proudaggie02
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Pahdz said:

Isn't Rory like 5'8" and 165? Agree that he likely wears shmediums on purpose.
jj9000
AG
Footjoy pants
Footjoy shirt
Footjoy shoes

FJ pants have room in the legs and crotch area.

There's nothing worse than pants or shorts that fit in the waist and squeeze down there when you sit down.
Mr.Bond
AG
My only issue with FJ polos is how b**** they run. Sleeves are too long imo and shirts can never be worn untucked
jj9000
AG
Mr.Bond said:

My only issue with FJ polos is how b**** they run. Sleeves are too long imo and shirts can never be worn untucked

Ageee. I wear a Large in every other brand.

Footjoy = Medium only...even in the Athletic Fit...does wonders for my middle aged ego.
Mr.Bond
AG
Yea I haven't worn a large Polo outside of FJ since my wedding day
khaos288
AG
I have several pairs.

FJ, Nike, Adidas, and Izod.

The Izod and FJ have the most room, but they feel baggie. The Nikes are my favorite, and the adidas are too tight for me.
Brick Tamland
jj9000 said:

Footjoy pants
Footjoy shirt
Footjoy shoes

FJ pants have room in the legs and crotch area.

There's nothing worse than pants or shorts that fit in the waist and squeeze down there when you sit down.

Nice. I go all adidas, though only because they endorse A&M athletics. The polos and pants/shorts fit me well and I am in love with the Boost shoes.
ORAggieFan
Huge fan of the Travis Matthews pants.
K Bo
AG
Maide by Bonobos have become my favorite.
JYDog90
AG
Wranglers FTW.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
willie wonka said:

Wranglers FTW.

This guy is all class

Old School Brother
willie wonka said:

Wranglers FTW.
you can only wear wranglers with these

JYDog90
AG
More like this, brotha!

I'm trolling y'all by the way.
jgh85Ag
AG
Old School Brother said:

willie wonka said:

Wranglers FTW.

my jorts and knee high tube socks go well with these.
Old School Brother
jgh85Ag said:

Old School Brother said:

willie wonka said:

Wranglers FTW.

my jorts and knee high tube socks go well with these.
i'll just go ahead and assume that they're wrangler cut off jorts.....probably safe.
LHIOB
AG
I picked up a pair of Walter Hagen slacks at Di cks for $19 amd they are awesome
Brenner
AG
Puma
The D
AG
Under Armour has awesome golf pants. I had to get them hymned though, they were too long.
AustinCountyAg
Got a pair of Oakley that's are stretchy and a looser fit. I think they are the 2.0's?? They are probably five years old.

Have a pair of Hagar's from bealls that are very nice. A slimmer fit. They look classier compared to the oakleys.

Also have a pair of tiger woods pants I snagged at golfsmith for like $30. Normally $120. They are the lightest pair of pants I've ever seen. They are basically like a light version of a pair of running pants. They are nice and cool compared to any other style of pants I've seen.
Stymied
AG
Squatch
AG
i have 2 pairs of under armour pants. no complaints.
REMARCH11
AG
Best pants
1. Under Armour
2. Oakley
3. Adidas
4. Foot joy
5. Ralph Lauren
Depends on your style as well!
JarAG2007
AG
Been looking for some cheap ones to try just to see if i like them and found these online this week.

https://www.steinmart.com/product/flat+front+sorbtek+golf+pants+56179666.do?ecList=10&ecCategory=

Anyone know if these are decent and worth the $20?
White Liberals=The Worst
AustinCountyAg said:

Got a pair of Oakley that's are stretchy and a looser fit. I think they are the 2.0's?? They are probably five years old.

Have a pair of Hagar's from bealls that are very nice. A slimmer fit. They look classier compared to the oakleys.

Also have a pair of tiger woods pants I snagged at golfsmith for like $30. Normally $120. They are the lightest pair of pants I've ever seen. They are basically like a light version of a pair of running pants. They are nice and cool compared to any other style of pants I've seen.
I got a pair of straight fit H26 Hagar khakis from Target for like $20-25 and they may be my favorite pair of pants ever. They're not polyester or a poly blend, but if it's 70 degrees or above I'm never wearing long pants on the course anyways. Great classic slim-ish fit and extremely soft and comfortable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.