Condo available for a "beat the heat" Colorado golf trip

9,210 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mr.Bond
proudaggie02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
^
Sounds good. Just let me know if/when you decide to book.
Mr.Bond
AG
Unfortunately already going to destin (AGAIN *sad face) in 3 weeks. But I'm working on the wife for this next summer. Her brother lives in Denver do not too far. Will stay in touch
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Wicked Good Ag
What are the dates available left in June and July ??
texas2006aggie
AG
What's the best Aggie rate you can do for June 29-July 2 (3 Nights - Check-Out on Sunday, July 2, 2017)? We will pay you directly to save on fees. Let me know if it is available.
Wicked Good Ag
Same thing from above poster. Looking for late june and/or also early mid july 11-13 or so. Slight possibility of imprompto trip to Omaha and drive over from there which would mean late June

Tentative plans are in mid July
proudaggie02
AG
I really apologize for not responding sooner. I was in the mountains for the weekend with limited access to technology.

Wicked Good Ag: The following nights are currently available in June/July: June 25 - July 2, July 5-15 (with the possible but unlikely exception of July 8th), and July 23-31. There is another Ag interested in staying 3-4 nights beginning on July 9th, so it might work out where you could check in the day he checks out (assuming you both decide to book).

texas2006aggie: I apologize, but I can't offer as good of a discount due to those dates being a holiday weekend. I've had some interest in those dates, but they are currently available. The regular price is $667.31 ($155/night x 3 nights + $465 + $75 cleaning + $66.31 tax + $61 VRBO service fee). I will offer a discounted price of $538.94 ($135/night x 3 = $405 + $75 cleaning + $58.94 tax).
proudaggie02
AG
Wicked Good Ag: I just w anted to see if you're still interested in booking my condo? If you're interested in 2-3 nights in early/mid July, I'll give you a considerable discount.
Wicked Good Ag
We are in Colorado from 24th til 28th. Not sure how many days where still.
Daughter meeting us for first part and looking into hikes and whitewater rafting trip

Wife once at least one day in urban area to see Denver so let me know what you got and what hikes rafting we can do
proudaggie02
AG
^
My condo is available from July 24-28. It might be best if you contact me through VRBO, as I am alerted by email whenever any correspondence is made.

https://www.vrbo.com/654607

There are plenty of hikes in/around Breckenridge. I've never rafted, but this place is rated highly: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g33327-d1815661-Reviews-Breckenridge_Whitewater_Rafting-Breckenridge_Colorado.html .

Also, I've always received great suggestions on hiking and other outdoors activities from the two ski/bike shops in the base of our building: Blue River Sports (970-453-1110) and Mountain Wave (970-453-8305).
tbone94
AG
Looking to book a ski in/ski out condo in breck for presidents day weekend 2018. Check in feb 15, out on feb 19. what would you be willing to rent it out for per night on those dates to an Ag and future Ag class of 2028?
Wicked Good Ag
Proud. We decided to do Ft Collins Estes Park area without kids in tow but are planning a New Mexico Colorado trip with kids. This Might be ski or next summer although Pacific Northwest is also high on list so I will shoot you a VRBO email when we decide
rrose
AG
Are you offering the Texag discount again this summer. My wife and I want to get out of this heat!!
I sent you a message with dates on VRBO.
proudaggie02
AG
rrose,

I just saw your message on VRBO, and I'm responding now. Yes, I'm offering a TexAgs discount.
Mr.Bond
AG
I wish you were just slightly closer to my in laws in Castel Rock. This is a SWEET deal
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

proudaggie02
AG
^
Thanks man. I'm 10-15 minutes from Castle Rock, and I make it to Breck in 1.5 hours.
Mr.Bond
AG
I'll be there end of June. Maybe try to sneak in a round

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.