I had no idea it was questionable!! (12-7)

2,897 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by Mister T-Shirt
Mister T-Shirt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoustonAg05
AG
I know, the point is you can't leave all of Daddy's website, just one forum.
Mister T-Shirt
I'll tell ya what,....

If the sips beat A&M in football next season, I'll stop posting on 'The Nerdery' FOREVER!
Xan
I have nothing to worry about because TEXAS is gonna kick the sheet out of the aggies come t+1.

I just want to get rid of lea for good.
Mister T-Shirt
Xan
^
|
|
|
|
missys twin.
Mister T-Shirt

Dylan's first check....
SpreadsheetAg
AG
You guys are morons:

Don't you know when Texas A&M beats that ghey university from Asstin this year at Kyle Field, Buddy Isreal will leave anyways?

I'd make the bet, he'd have to come on here within 1 hour of the loss and post photos of himself crying because he got PWNED

[This message has been edited by StrongbadAg (edited 3/29/2007 9:58a).]
Mister T-Shirt

"See how much bounce your hair has now? Oddly enough this is how I cup FE's balls when he's dispensing his throat yogurt"
SpreadsheetAg
GQTEXASAGGIE
AG
quote:
How tiresome is it to regurgitate that excuse all the time? If Brandon only wanted Aggies here, then he would take five minutes to change a few settings and require everyone to be an Ag or Spirit Ag.

I don't care if you like it or not, it's the truth.

And I didn't say you all should leave. It just looks dumb when you point out that an Aggie chose to reply to a sip/tard. Do we really have a choice on this forum?

We get a kick out of your existence, please stay.
Muy
AG
quote:
If Brandon only wanted Aggies here, then he would take five minutes to change a few settings and require everyone to be an Ag or Spirit Ag.

It's a BUSINESS dumbass. What you chumps don't realize is that your obsession w/ all things A&M means more eyes on the pages which means more advertising dollars.

I'll try and put it in a tardlike way. If you are really good at making pepperoni pizza, but all of your customers keep ordering Canadian Pizza, you make sure you have enough Canadian bacon.
Mister T-Shirt
If I bump up my subscription to the silver stars will you ban Dylan's IP addy for me Muy?
Xan
quote:

It's a BUSINESS dumbass. What you chumps don't realize is that your obsession w/ all things A&M means more eyes on the pages which means more advertising dollars.

Its not obsession, muy. It is by far the best messageboard in existence. It just so happens that most people who come over here get sucked in by all the fun and yucks. I cannot understand why that is so hard for you guys to figure out. Everybody who posts(besides lea) contribute something that makes this board so much fun. Get over it.
JTaylor
quote:
Well, its going to be 6-4, Texas over the last decade after this season.

Special.

Even if A&M were to win this year, that would not be true. Feel free to look again.
GQTEXASAGGIE
AG
quote:
It is by far the best messageboard in existence.

Nice!!
Techsan_02
quote:

So to the OWNER of this website, dollars are more important than having a 100% Aggie subscription/poster base.
Mister T-Shirt
Hey Justin, (JTaylor), how's the family business going?

Aggies12sips7
quote:
Techsan_02
posted 10:25a, 03/29/07

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So to the OWNER of this website, dollars are more important than having a 100% Aggie subscription/poster base.

They'll glady take money from Aggie obsessed tards.
JTaylor
quote:
Hey Justin, (JTaylor), how's the family business going?

Someday you'll have to explain the joke to me. I honestly do not get it.
Techsan_02
Wahhhhhh!!! There are too many non Aggies on the Rivalries forum.
Mister T-Shirt
What joke Justin?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Well, its going to be 6-4, Texas over the last decade after this season.

Special.

Even if A&M were to win this year, that would not be true. Feel free to look again.

It would be 7-3 IF we win this year.
Aggies12sips7
It will also be 14 out of 24.
GQTEXASAGGIE
AG
quote:
There are too many non Aggies on the Rivalries forum.

Smartest thing you've said all day.
PaleHorse
To try and deflect the coming argument/hijacking b/t MBA and buddy...

I do have to admit i was/am glad that the aggs beat the sips, for the simple fact i dont want either team to have a sweep of texas big XII schools...
that being said, i am always amazed how crazy aggs go for a 5 point victory for the first time in 7 years.
Aggies12sips7
We didn't tear down any goalposts.
PaleHorse
GQ;
what fun would it be to talk shht with only aggs posting??? thats the same as sitting at home thinking "man if ________(insert name here) were here i'd beat his ass"....
Its waaaay more fun to have the opposing team/fans/view talkin shht right back!!
GQTEXASAGGIE
AG
look you don't think tceh is excited about their 4 pt win over us Ags? Or that tu is excited about the 2 pt win over Nebraska(I think it was 2pts)?

Here is the difference, you are trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill here. yes we are glad to have beaten them too, but it wouldn't come up near as much if there weren't as many sips over here. It gives us an opportunity to throw the 'scoreboard' smack down. If it were just Aggies here we wouldn't exactly be saying scoreboard to on another.

Comprende?
PaleHorse
12-7;
I am the type fan that thinks tearing down the goalposts is just good clean fun!!! you are at a football game not church... it is ok to be rowdy and if you wanna tear up your own stuff so what??
GQTEXASAGGIE
AG
quote:
GQ;
what fun would it be to talk shht with only aggs posting??? thats the same as sitting at home thinking "man if ________(insert name here) were here i'd beat his ass"....
Its waaaay more fun to have the opposing team/fans/view talkin shht right back

If you read further up you will see that I didn't want sips/tards to go.

I can still point out how many there are or agree with someone that says the same.
Aggies12sips7
ph, that's not the point. i don't care if yall tear down your goalposts or not, but it's dumb to come on here and talk about how crazy we went for our win over tu when yall tear down goal posts for beating us
GQTEXASAGGIE
AG
it's hard to teach some of these guys how to put anything into perspective
PaleHorse
hhahha, yes i get it GQ;
Its just the aggs who go get their cars inspected so they can have 12-7 on their windshield for a year, or the aggs who take a name (aggs12sips7) just because of a score one year...

other than that i realize its all smack, but its just a different level.
and to answer your question, yes i am glad we beat ya'll so every post i make you cant just respond *scoreboard*

and again i was/am glad ya'll beat the sippies so they could't claim the state... my pirates blew their chance terribly...
Aggies12sips7
quote:
or the aggs who take a name (aggs12sips7) just because of a score one year...

http://texags.com/main/account.publicprofile.asp?user_id=30180
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.