I think we need a new forum.

3,067 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Kazansky 2012
OD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
LonghornDub
posted 12:57p, 10/28/03

mookie - I'm not sure why my name got into this conversation. My favorite wine is concocted by splashing a little soda over some J&B and ice. I have to pay for a lot of wine for my daughter and my wife, but I don't have to drink it.

empty stringer - I'd rather have an exclusive rivalries board where posters could be voted off easily by those who belong.

Uva Uvum Vivendo Varia Fit

^
|
|
Looks like someone forgot to take his alzheimers medicine today.

[This message has been edited by OD (edited 10/28/2003 1:05p).]
LonghornDub
I did get tricked on this one. Have to remember to check the dates, check the dates, check the..............what?

I'll start on Alzheimers' medication when OD takes his truth pills.

Uva Uvum Vivendo Varia Fit
Old Army
AG
More beer on the computer screen. Thanks a lot for the laugh Katy...hadn't seen that one for a while.

note - I am actually glad we haven't seen that one for a while. That would only mean that you know who would still be lurking here
Mister T-Shirt
How about a 'T-sip BBQ Board'?

They could tell everyone their secret to smoking sausage.

"We've got to win, man. We're in the same boat as the Miamis, the Tennessees, Florida States and OKLAHOMAS. We're top notch!" - 'The Fake' Roy Williams
Pat McGroin
Call it "Chronic Masturbaters" board and I'm IN!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
13 0 Branding Iron said:

What do you expect from some teasip that sells pencils, drinks Zinfindel and could only score 1,000 on the SAT? The man is a clod.
Quoting this post as I believe it is the first recorded comment from Brandi in Old Rivalries.

Quality from start to finish.
corybantic
Nice bump

Even in 2003 they were calling dub old.
APHIS AG
corybantic said:

Nice bump

Even in 2003 they were calling dub old.

And BI was at his best!!!
Mookie
AG
I can't believe I posted on this thread over 20 years ago.

I can't believe dub is still alive.
Charlie 31
AG
Great bump from just over two decades ago.

What does the fire pit symbol next to nu awlins ag's posts represent?
Carmine Scarpacio
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

13 0 Branding Iron said:

What do you expect from some teasip that sells pencils, drinks Zinfindel and could only score 1,000 on the SAT? The man is a clod.
Quoting this post as I believe it is the first recorded comment from Brandi in Old Rivalries.

He was hilarious.

I was here back then. I was in law school at the time at Texas and lurked and laughed here quite a bit. The rivalries board was fantastic in its prime. Most of the posters I would recognize have probably aged out -- careers and family stuff. But man I remember reading this board just about every day in the early 00s to mid 00s for the pure entertainment.

Pretty sure at one point there were quite a few earlier posts but were lost to a server crash.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I was here first when I was starting school at A&M in 2008, got introduced to old rivalries by a buddy of mine who still posts here.

Those were the heyday of Brandi, FXST, tons of horns and tards like DKR. Sammie and Brandi were the best imo as a young impressionable **** talker. I also listened to Kooch's goofy podcast. Long time ago.

Good times though. Brandi was hilarious RIP
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Midnight Bevo's long posts, FXST ponytailed weirdness, BNS and >3yards being ****ty wastes of oxygen, and that lambchopped freak were all here constantly back then. Also we had rampant tards getting big heads. Someone needed to cave in some skulls daily.

Brandi wasn't the hero we wanted, but he was the hero we needed.
LonghornDub
Mookie said:

I can't believe I posted on this thread over 20 years ago.

I can't believe dub is still alive.

Am I really? Those were the days.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Clob94
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

13 0 Branding Iron said:

A little off topic-- but who was the old poster that was in WWII that talked about the craziest thing he'd ever shot were Nazis?

Was it ag1944 or some such? That dude had to be a legend.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Clob94 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

13 0 Branding Iron said:

A little off topic-- but who was the old poster that was in WWII that talked about the craziest thing he'd ever shot were Nazis?

Was it ag1944 or some such? That dude had to be a legend.

Yeah that was him. His son or nephew still posts on premium
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.