I think we need a new forum.

3,064 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Kazansky 2012
Empty Stringer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In addition to Rivalries, we need to create a forum to help organize all this cyber clutter. this new forum would be a magical place, where LonghornMack could go and post his nonsensical propoganda, and then argue back and forth with himself using his different handles. there would be threads on who could type faster, as well as places for all of the Aggies that Mack has shown the light , to testify and extoll the greatness of the bionic armadillo. Indeed, Zorba and company would be quite at home in their own little corner of Texags, and the rest of us would no longer have to bang our heads against the keyboards after reading his mindless posts. Thoughts?

Zone Section 423: where vocal cords go to die!

If you find me in a foutain on game day, please flip me over so I don't drown. thanks.

13 0 Branding Iron
AG
What do you expect from some teasip that sells pencils, drinks Zinfindel and could only score 1,000 on the SAT? The man is a clod.
ItalianAggie
AG
I agree ... maybe a forum with the heading: For Orange-goober Fans Who Failed Paranoia 101. The list of insecure siphorns rushing to make posts there would be a mile long.
W.E. Henley
quote:
What do you expect from some teasip that sells pencils, drinks Zinfindel and could only score 1,000 on the SAT?

A scholarship to A&M.

BTW, BI, Zinfandel is an excellent red wine. Maybe you meant White Zinfandel? Sorry to snipe at you about a relatively inconsequential subject, but I'm sure you would have replied had I made an ignorant comment about moonshine.
Okie_Dokie
Poor horn4life. I'm still amazed that he managed to go so long under his current handle, LonghornMack, without being discovered. How did he do it?

----------------------------------------

We'd have a QB problem if we had the BigXII Offensive Player of the Year coming back and we sat him on the bench. --Bob Stoops

[This message has been edited by Okie_Dokie (edited 8/30/2001).]
ItalianAggie
AG
I guess W.E. was the first to fail that 101 course on The Concrete Campus in Austin.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Zinfindel is for pu$$ies.

LaTour, Lafite, Mouton, Petrus: these are real wines. Zinfindel is for limp wristed California wannabe 'I need an umbrella in my drink' teasips, when they're not drinking shine out of mason jars covered with possum grease at the trailerpark.
KatyAg94nNM
I wholeheartedly agree!!

The headaches I get from reading (well, trying to read) his posts on a daily basis are getting to be quite a problem. The propoganda and the bullsh*t are bad enough, but the guy tries to type so fast (I guess trying to impress his imaginary sidekick friend) that it is very difficult to comprehend.

I agree with giving this idiot and all his different personas a forum all to themselves. A few names to ponder...Sh*theads, Me Myself and I, PaperMates....any more??
ItalianAggie
AG
Here's another one:

Insecure tu Fans Who Are Characterized by Systematized Delusions and Hallucinations.
W.E. Henley
C'mon, admit it BI ---- you're a Chardonnay drinker. You're just throwing out those names because they're French and you (ignorantly) think that the French are still the best vintners in the world.

Okay, that may be the first instance of wine smack on this board. I'm ashamed of myself. Someone throw me a football!!
nu awlins ag
AG
Here, here, Wine? Wine? Who drinks wine at a football game? This shows that we do need a new forum so the sips can talk about wine, cheese, "Will Buffy get into Kappa Alpha?", or What?!?! 63-14, Fire Mac and pour me another glass while your at it!
CenTexHornsFan
Hey ES

How 'bout the "Hey, I'm fishing Inks Friday morning!!!" thread?

"I would NEVER give the sooners the honor of hating them as much as I do the Aggies!"
Empty Stringer
CenTexHornsFan,
I would call you a lucky dog, but after veiwing your profile, I shall say "good luck to you sir." it's bad enough being at work on friday when i could be heading down to CS early, but knowing that there are folks fishing also, might be too much to bear.

Zone Section 423: where vocal cords go to die!

If you find me in a foutain on game day, please flip me over so I don't drown. thanks.

13 0 Branding Iron
AG
W.E. and Chrissy get together and drink Zinfindel spritzers, talk about guys and giggle.
Empty Stringer
ttt
LonghornMack
By the way Iron, how do you know so much about the French vino? That same guy still buying your drinks for you at your watering hole just a stone's throw from the Montrose area?

Gotta love a guy who buys his wine by the label rather than the contents of the bottle. But hey there is a fortune to be made selling to folks like that who know labels but not wine.

KatyAg94nNM
I thought your specialty was ball point pens, not wine, you freaking loser.
W.E. Henley
Branding Iron and all of his contingent of bootlickers on this board get together to drink moonshine, beat up f@ggots, and then go home to their wives, flip them over on their stomachs, and get busy while trying very hard to convince themselves that they're heterosexual.
nu awlins ag
AG
W.E.- does that stand for the new womens cable t.v. network?
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
I knew that Zinfindel comment would smoke sip4-7forlife out. I'm also not surprised that a person capable of no better than 1,000 on his SAT thinks Lafite makes bad wine. If you could afford anything better than Thunderbird you'd know better, Zorba.

W.E. also seems bitter about the many beatings he's taken over the years and a little jealous that the Ags on this board don't find his ass attractive. You and Zorba should get together and have a couple of Zinfindel and sprites and a good cry.
W.E. Henley
quote:
W.E.- does that stand for the new womens cable t.v. network?

WTF are you talking about? If there's a lucid joke there, I don't get it.

W.E. Henley stands for William Ernest Henley, the author of "Invictus". I highly recommend it, Tim McVeigh notwithstanding.
Mookie
AG
Dub:

I'm surprised there are any sips out there that know wine even comes in a bottle.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Just when you think the teasips couldn't get any more effeminate... limp wristed English poets that are the inspiration for one legged butt Pirates. Henley here probably was all a twitter when he found "Beau Austin" in the library and thought it was about Chrissy the Goldenshower Boy.
W.E. Henley
quote:
W.E. also seems bitter about the many beatings he's taken over the years and a little jealous that the Ags on this board don't find his ass attractive

Ever since I was (finally) big enough to keep my brother from whipping my ass, I administer the beatings rather than receive them. Not that I've had to do that since about 9th grade or so. But then, I generally hang out with people who don't find manliness in assault. Secondly, although I don't expect you to believe me, I happen to be contentedly heterosexual. However, unlike you BI, I don't feel the burning need to look down on people who are of a different sexual orientation (or, as is patently obvious in your case, people of the same sexual orientation). I don't see anything wrong with it; it's just not my preference. I also don't go around pummeling people who prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola.

When (if) you grow up, you'll understand.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
I look down on ALL teasips, I don't discriminate; the fact that most of you are gay just makes it appear that I do.
W.E. Henley
quote:
Just when you think the teasips couldn't get any more effeminate... limp wristed English poets that are the inspiration for one legged butt Pirates. Henley here probably was all a twitter when he found "Beau Austin" in the library and thought it was about Chrissy the Goldenshower Boy

Have you ever read "Invictus", you effing moron? Do you know the story behind the author? That "limp wristed English poet" could teach the Ag secondary a lot about toughness. "Oh, my ankle hurts" - whiney *******s.

Go back to your GI Joe comic books, nimrod.
LonghornMack
Never said Lafite doesn't make a fine wine. I just said that there is afortune to be made on folks who buy labels instead of wine.

Of course if I like Iron had some fellow plying me with liquor and trying to impress me with a French labeled bottle I might not care about the contents.

I do admire you for not "putting out" for just the cheap stuff Iron!
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Pretty obviously I have, dumbsh*t. What do you think the "one legged butt pirate" jab was about? Or have you ever heard of his pal Robert Stephenson? Teasips are illiterate morons. It sure is easy to yank their chains, though.
nu awlins ag
AG
Hey tuff guy W.E., you didn't get my joke? You are dumber than I thought. Listen author boy, crying at your age will get you no where.
W.E. Henley
nu awlins - it's not my practice to watch woman's television. Perhaps you could enlighten me.

BI - since you've read it, maybe you can tell us all about your feminine side now, eh? Reading poetry? What a f@g.
aTm aTm aTm aTm aTm aTm
bump
OD
Damn, KatyAg sure did/does hate Zorba.
King Friday
What name is Zorba going by now? A better question might be, who makes the least amount of sense in a post? Or who is the poster that absolutely despises sentence structure?
KatyAg94nNM
LonghornDub
mookie - I'm not sure why my name got into this conversation. My favorite wine is concocted by splashing a little soda over some J&B and ice. I have to pay for a lot of wine for my daughter and my wife, but I don't have to drink it.

empty stringer - I'd rather have an exclusive rivalries board where posters could be voted off easily by those who belong.

Uva Uvum Vivendo Varia Fit
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.