Pearls of Wisdom - A thread for friends

9,329 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Texas velvet maestro
RAMF 95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let me take this opportunity to give back to this community. I feel strongly about this and think this can improve your quaility of life as well.

If well received we may have to institute some regular offering to improve the lives of our Rivalries brethern.

Today's topic: Huggies Unscented Wet Wipes

Dear Friends,

If you are a frequent traveler & suffer from "chile pepper starfish syndrome" or are sensitive to the chaffing from industrial strength limestone laced cornhole wipe I have a suggestion that will improve your life walk tremendously.

Normal ace wipe, if not thoroughly utilized can lead to chaffing, nugget deposits, the tennesse peak (a dook deposit at the top of the crack), and a general malaise of the bung region that can be a pre-cursor to liquid growler trails if sweating occurs within four to six hours.

Please note that this can further be accentuated with the following regional conditions.

- Gonadal McEnroe - if your ball sacular has a plume resembling the former tennis player or the PBS painter with the Mo Bigsley afro.

- A$$ spackling aka The Ugandan Mudlside - if you are a moderate to heavy drinker who still maintains a diet rich in proteins you might have a condition of emergent lower intestinal ejaculation which forces the sufferer to rush immediately to the throne and lean his head back to avoid backsplash from the toilet tidal surge that follows after the uncorking of the growler. The lean back is crucial to avoid facial trauma on wide berthed US toilets, but not as much in Europe where the tidal surge simply sprays the butt cheeks in a brown shower, a condition commonly known as the "Francois".

This is not to be confused with the Gunner or the White Tail which are other forms of a$$ disease which are characterized by different dieting techniques. ( I ahve a conference call or I would offer more on these matters)

Anyhow, I have found the solution to the brown a$$ gravy caused by travel sweating and horrific Euro chow.

Huggies unscented wet wipes. Put simply, they are fantastic. Like a refreshing Spring breeze for your butt that reminds the region that you care. I have all but given up on traditional crapper paper. Now I only use it to blot up the mositure left after a rigorous, yet soothing, scrubbing of the region.

Couple things to note for Advanced Users...

- The whole experience is markedly improved if you can join the ranks of the truly happy and trim the hedges. Personally, I find a 1 guard to be marvelous and it makes everyday March 1st. Air flow to the land of pasty is improved 10 fold, making 1 hot August day feel like September in Colorado.

- Not for travel only anymore. I keep these wipes in bulk near every throne in the house and carry a travel container on my person at all times in case Kamala creeps up on me.

- Brands. There are only two. Kondo wipes from HEB and Huggies unscented.

- Avoid any alchohol brands with heavy bleach as it doesn't bode well for you if you take my advice for the 1 guard as nicks are a reality in this game.

I hope you find this useful. I wanted to give something back to the board which has given me so much.

Have a great day.

RAMF

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

- George Orwell

txjortsagent
AG
quote:
where the tidal surge simply sprays the butt cheeks in a brown shower, a condition commonly known as the "Francois".

Stop right there.
RhodieAg
AG
POTY!

LMAO
3rd Platoon
RAMF 95
AG

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

- George Orwell

3rd Platoon
AG
This is up there with the "Fatso with Travel Scrabble"
Señor Chang
Furlock Bones
AG
ramf. you my friend deserve and honorary phd from Yale for your masterful posts.
Ziggy Sobotka
AG
This is why I lurk here.....
highwayman
yes!
goodAg80
AG
Pearls of wisdom!
CMack11
austx
quote:
general malaise of the bung region
Swifty
quote:
Like a refreshing Spring breeze for your butt

Dear God... I really should save the laughing-so-hard-I'm-crying icon for posts that truly deserve it, like this one

edit:

[This message has been edited by Swifty (edited 11/3/2006 12:22p).]
surf
Techsan_02
HOLY ****
thacktor
AG
I needed that. So do you combine usage with Gold Bond?
e cartman
AG
"the Francois" just caused me to spit Skoal all over my couch!

Absolute greatness!
Don Dada
aggiephoenix02
nice post
RetiredpostalMarine
national chumps 05 was an expert on rear ends.
Sarge 91
AG
Swifty's photoshop is GOLD, Jerry!!!
Ellis Wyatt
mike073
AG
So, RAMF is the jackass who clogged up all the toilets on my Houston to Amsterdam flight last year with his Huggies down the crapper? They do make the flushable type of baby wipes, dumbass. The Huggies are ok elsewhere, but, please, be considerate of the rest of us on transatlantics.

May Mr. Scrabble be on your next fight!

Gig 'em Aggies!

[This message has been edited by mike073 (edited 11/3/2006 1:40p).]
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

I think RAMF was previously using 'John Wayne Brand' toilet paper: It's rough, it's tough, and it don't take sh^t off nobody.
Furlock Bones
AG
http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=736907&forum_id=6

brandi, see my earlier thread

13 0 Branding Iron
AG

That John Wayne brand, all right.
RAMF 95
AG
Come on Methuselah, I mean Mike, before boarding any transatlantic flight I cover down a ham slice MRE with peanut butter and crackers to completely clog the gut slide.

Once on tierra firma I slam a 32 ounce gatorade with 6 scoops of orange metamucil and a bran muffin while camped on the crapper of Terminal E at IAH.

- George Orwell

tacking on an extra year
please tell me this is compatible with gold bond usage.

AG
RAMF - glad to know it wasn't you. Continental Business first was inundated with coachies looking for a working latrine. See you at Zones tomorrow.

Gig 'em Aggies!

RAMF 95
AG
Roger that Mike, catch you tomorrow buddy.

- George Orwell

Last_One_2_Shine_Sully
quote:
I cover down a ham slice MRE

oh ****...too funny
ZoneClubber
AG
made my freaking day. too bad I already dropped the office growler.

obviously, RAMF has procreated. this is where we learn ass wiping tips like this. You wipe someone else's ass enough... and then it dawns on you.

Goose
AG
Hey if your gonna go, go all the way:

INIGO MONTOYA
friday greatness.

many thanks to RAMF.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.