I think t.u. loses four games this year

9,031 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by Mister T-Shirt
tmr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this the *****!ng you're talking about, you confused little girl?

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=470775&page=2&forum_id=5

quote:
I agree.

Keep the sig, Frantasytastic.
If that is it, let me be the first to apologize for getting your panties in a wad. If I could give you a tissue, I would.
tmr
Not...gonna...happen.

I do think A&M will somehow manage to win 4 games this year.

The Aggies lined up to punt, drawing boos from the crowd of 79,280.
FXST
tmr,

Quick definitions (cruel)

adjective: lacking or showing kindness or compassion or mercy
adjective: (of weapons or instruments) causing suffering and pain (Example: "Cruel weapons of war"
adjective: used of circumstances (especially weather) that cause suffering (Example: "Northern winters can be cruel"
adjective: (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering (Example: "Cruel tortures"

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others!"
Groucho

[This message has been edited by FXST (edited 10/13/2005 12:29p).]
sodiumacetate
These threads happen every year during the offseason... when they actually happen, it's fun because you know in about 2 to 3 months the truth will be seen on the field and the aggies will have changed their tune.

[This message has been edited by sodiumacetate (edited 10/13/2005 12:44p).]
Mr. Randy Watson
quote:
Texas will have three guys that are more talented than anybody ATM will field at tailback next year... the creme will rise to the top, imo. Texas' running game will look alot different as well. We will rarely use a FB, operating mostly out of the shotgun with either two TE's or spread type set with 3/4 wideouts. Our offense last year was desinged for clock-control and power. On the occasions when Texas passed the ball, Vince had only 2-3 options to throw too. When we drop back to pass this year there will be 4-5 targets to throw to. Vince's late season play and his impressive spring, have alot of Texas fans expecting a passing game that will be more than adequate to supplant any possible loss of offense production suffered due to the absence of Benson

This guy was on the money and was ripped by the Ags.
ThatNguyen
Wow. He was dead on and the originator of this embarrassing thread was dead off.
Stu Scott
BOO YEAH!
EElloy
quote:
but I was just thinking about it and I figure that all four of their hard games are on the road: Ohio State, Mizzou, and us, as well as the Red River Shoot-out.

If t.u. falls to Ohio State and Mizzou, I bet OU destroys them and we get past them in a two or three score game that plays a lot closer (see K State last season in Kyle Field).

... to DREEEAAAM the impossible DREAM!
Mike Damone
quote:
This guy was on the money and was ripped by the Ags.

And why again is this surprising?
wrecking who?
After reading this entire thread, all I can say is "wow". The real question is if the Ags will be able to win 4 conference games.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
quote:
Not a flame thread, and at the end of the season I'm sure a bunch of sips will ttt it if they only lose three games...like I said, just a hunch.

You mean to tell me that you've never been way off in your assessment of a team before they even play one game? I admit that I was wrong, and at the time I knew that this would come back ttt if I was off by a lot (which I obviously was), but I think t.u. has surprised the majority of people.

Conrats, and consider me pwned.

quote:
Right now everything is speculation, except for Patch's gender preference in dolphins.

Guy on a Buffalo
AG
...and let's not forget, whoever thought someone like PSU would be undefeated at this point either? Pre-season prognostication is often wrong, that's why it's considered "guessing".
UT2005
It sounds like you're saying that you're a moron, had no idea what your were talking about but deserve to be let off the hook because other people are morons and don't know what they are talking about. In that case, in the interests of equity, feel free to ttt any threads with football predictions that make Horns look like idiots. I will personally ridicule them for you.
Raiderjay
Ok.....
Bean
"...but I think t.u. has surprised the majority of people."

Huh?

We started the polls #2 in both polls. Doesn't seem like anyone who was paying attention (or isn't wearing maroon) was surprised.

Anyone who follows Texas football at all knew this team would probably be the best one Mack's had at Texas. I stated as such several times before the season started and was bombarded with smack left and right.

[Edit: dang, wrong user-name. Surf knows who I am. ]

[This message has been edited by Bean (edited 10/13/2005 8:18p).]
surf
S
sup how you been?
hpslugga
quote:
Not a flame thread, and at the end of the season I'm sure a bunch of sips will ttt it if they only lose three games...like I said, just a hunch.

A perfect season with a National Title warrants a ttt. So ttt
KatyAg94nNM
Awesome third post!
highwayman
quote:
13 0 Branding Iron
posted 8:34p, 8/5/2005
This is almost as stupid as patch claiming Radio will be a pro QB based on his "scrambling ability".

bruin
Nevermind.

[This message has been edited by bruin (edited 7/17/2006 1:09p).]
hub-city
bruin, check the original posting dates
bruin
Thanks, hub. Aye, I think I need some coffee.
hub-city
i know, i know... its monday
bruin
Yes. 1 pm, and yet I'm still not awake. Eek.
KatyAg94nNM
Get a room, you two.
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
hpslugga, good find; hopefully your precious horns will make my predictions just a year early, as I find it unlikely that t.u. repeats last year's performance.

Agustus Caesar
AG

[This message has been edited by toothag03 (edited 7/17/2006 2:46p).]
WillieMaysHayes
Like shooting fish in a barrel
jodybo
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wait..... Wait..... Wait.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Mister T-Shirt

"What's the co-op"? - posted by WillieMaysHayes, our favorite t-shirt 'sip, 12:01a.m., 7/4/2006

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.