BigXII has two teams in the Elite Eight

4,251 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Big 12-0
Aggiemike96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Here's some basic math:

2 BigXII teams in the Elite Eight: 25%
1BigXII team in the Final Four: 25% (if UT wins, of course)

Right on track, BigXII still supreme…

Big "if" there. Yikes!
carl spacklers hat
Big 12-0 said:

Here's some basic math:

2 BigXII teams in the Elite Eight: 25%
1BigXII team in the Final Four: 25% (if UT wins, of course)

Right on track, BigXII still supreme…
LOLOLOLOLOL. I'm looking for an explanation of how supremacy is defined by a lack of representation.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
nu awlins ag
AG
Big 12-0 said:

SEC has zero.

Stay tuned…

Final 4……Big 12 has zero and SEC has zero. Stay tuned…been a loser for a loooooonnng time have you?
Big 12-0
nu awlins ag said:

Big 12-0 said:

SEC has zero.

Stay tuned…

Final 4……Big 12 has zero and SEC has zero. Stay tuned…been a loser for a loooooonnng time have you?

<crying in 2019 National Championship game souvenir mug>
carl spacklers hat
Big 12-0 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Big 12-0 said:

SEC has zero.

Stay tuned…

<crying in 2019 National Championship game souvenir mug taken off a cargo ship bound for Africa>
FIFY
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
TXAGBQ76
AG
SEC gets $34M for the tournament
BDF gets $32M for the tournament

SEC supreme in the money making department- indeed!
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Sure, no one's doubting the SEC's ability to make money. But when it comes to Scoreboard*, BigXII got it going on!

*the only thing that matters
TXAGBQ76
AG
Actually, last time I checked, you don't even have scoreboard (looks at the scores from the weekend… yep, confirmed).
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Actually, last time I checked, you don't even have scoreboard (looks at the scores from the weekend… yep, confirmed).
Actually, the last time I checked, the focus of this thread was the BigXII vs. the SEC in the tournament (looks at the participants in the Elite Eight... yep, confirmed)
TXAGBQ76
AG
Typical of the BDF, not about winning- just getting there. At the end of the day both are in the same place- watching better teams play.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Typical of the BDF, not about winning- just getting there. At the end of the day both are in the same place- watching better teams play.

Typical of the SEC, not about winning-just how much money they make. At the end of the day the SEC is watching better teams play once the field is in the Elite Eight.
TXAGBQ76
AG
How many football, baseball, etc. championships has the bdf won over the last ten years, twelve years, fifteen years?
See, the SEC has the ability to do both.
TXAGBQ76
AG
And the bdf is watching better teams in the final four.
Texas velvet maestro
The University of Cincinnati is coming in to help shore things up.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL!
Seasoned Lifeguard
TXAGBQ76 said:

Who came out ahead after distribution?
Big 12-0
Seasoned Lifeguard said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Who came out ahead after distribution?
TOO SUPER DUPER SWEET!
Texas velvet maestro
anybody who wants to see byu play ufc, know this. You have to go through the Big 12. In Lubbock that's called leverage baby.
George Costanza
"SEC gets $34M for the tournament

SEC supreme in the money making department- indeed!"

To be fair, the Big 12 has 4 fewer teams than the SEC so the Big 12 made almost a million more per team.
DD88
AG
Big 12-0
DD88 said:

Most students from the more metropolitan Texas cities feel this way because they've been brainwashed. Then, once they arrive and finish their first semester, realize how great a college town* it is.

*Please note that I said a great "college town." We all know some students will return to their metropolitan hometowns and love their life there, but their experience in Lubbock will always be treasured.
WC94
AG
Big 12-0 said:

DD88 said:

Most students from the more metropolitan Texas cities feel this way because they've been brainwashed. Then, once they arrive and finish their first semester, realize how great a college town* it is.

*Please note that I said a great "college town." We all know some students will return to their metropolitan hometowns and love their life there, but their experience in Lubbock will always be treasured.

Herpes is forever!
Texas velvet maestro
going on record. I like Texas Tech and wish they were coming with us. wish they weren't so broke and isolated and could just throw money at all their problems like a big time school. Lubbock isn't bad once you know your way around. hang in there Big12-0
carl spacklers hat
Big 12-0 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Typical of the SEC, not about winning-just how much money they make. At the end of the day the SEC is watching better teams play once the field is in the Elite Eight.
The SEC is definitely about winning - 11 Men's BB National Titles won by SEC schools versus the 7 National Titles won by Big XII schools. Making more money in the process is just icing on the winner's cake.

DD88
AG
Big 12-0 said:

DD88 said:

It was actually posted by a Tech grad who commented that they couldn't wait to get out of Lubbock and wash all the dirt off.

Lubbock is still Lubbock.
Big 12-0
DD88 said:

Big 12-0 said:

DD88 said:

It was actually posted by a Tech grad who commented that they couldn't wait to get out of Lubbock and wash all the dirt off.

Lubbock is still Lubbock.

I guess one person's opinion is the collective. Wish them well!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.