Trophies

3,290 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Texas velvet maestro
Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
automatic bids, etc...
https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2023-03-11/texas-blows-out-kansas-win-big-12-earn-automatic-bid-ncaa-tournament

No awards given for being who we are. It's the daily grind.
Decay
AG
We'll find out in a week how good the teasips are... Unless they get punked by another underdog
Texas velvet maestro
you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an underdog. We're Texas.
maroon barchetta
Heard Myron Metcalf on espn radio earlier talking about what a good job Shaka Smart is doing at his current gig.

Weird.
Texas velvet maestro
the pressure of a high profile coaching position at UT is beyond Aggie comprehension and well beyond chaka khan. so we are sitting pretty with an underdog coach Rodney "whatshisname" Terry over here, and mighty flagship universal clout-mine mover and shaker status over there. Got you coming and going.

might be time to get your bets in boys.

maroon barchetta
I bet you don't want to play Abilene Christian
Loyalty
AG
Lol, here we go again...TVM beating his little ole insecure "look at us...were Tessuss!" sip chest again over on your "not our real rival's" website. You win a game and its time for your boiler plate "look at us, were important" response. Run to Texags!! Lol.

Actually its a compliment so thanks. But do you feel bigger and better about yourself? Hey were happy to indulge if it helps. Like Ive said before, its entertaining.
Texas velvet maestro
Loyalty said:

Lol, here we go again...TVM beating his little ole insecure "look at us...were Tessuss!" sip chest again over on your "not our real rival's" website. You win a game and its time for your boiler plate "look at us, were important" response. Run to Texags!! Lol.

Actually its a compliment so thanks. But do you feel bigger and better about yourself? Hey were happy to indulge if it helps. Like Ive said before, its entertaining.
soak it in little red-headed freckle-face step brother.
Loyalty
AG
Lol...keep it coming! Actually I'd take red hair and freckles vs. no hair.
Decay
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an underdog. We're Texas.
You can swing a monkey about two feet and catch a child endangerment charge though
maroon barchetta
Swing from a pole?
Texas velvet maestro
filling out brackets? UT or Colgate?
see y'all soon?
Texas velvet maestro
Crickets. But...
I know y'all are gonna put your black hearts and Ag lizard brains aside, and fill in Texas over Colgate in your brackets.

Now Penn St? F those guys. Just defend the 3. Tell me you got this.
Loyalty
AG
Puss match up for you dolts in the 1st round (of course). If I were doing brackets (which I'm not) I'd pick sip just like I'd pick Westlake HS to beat a 2A team in football. It makes sense for the bracket, but definitely not out of respect.

Ags got a tough one in the 1st round but I'm confident. We can play and we know it. Everyone knows that including you.

Keep going little man! You're the perfect ambassador for sip. Lol.
Texas velvet maestro

So you have Texas winning in your mental brackets. not out of respect. It just makes sense.

I'm hoping to jinx Penn St by picking them. Would love to play our #1 rival. our state derby, bring our super classico to des moines. I know y'all can play
Loyalty
AG
So you're picking Penn State just to "jinx them". And you really do want to play us?

Riiiight. Lol.
Texas velvet maestro
correctamundo raggedy andy. we like playing you, and those sweet sweet bragging rights
Loyalty
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

correctamundo raggedy andy. we like playing you, and those sweet sweet bragging rights

Have to agree with my favorite dildo waiving sippy. Those bragging rights have been lots of fun. Gig em!
RAB87
AG
You used to be Texas. Now you're the school who had to hire a football coach was fired for being drunk on the job and had to fire your basketball coach for beating his fianc.
Texas velvet maestro
Loyalty said:

Have to agree with my favorite dildo waiving sippy. Those bragging rights have been lots of fun.
sounds like you two are having fun chasing around the sofa

I was talking about a potential basketball game in Iowa, and bragging rights on message boards and the recruiting trail

You used to be Texas. Now you're the school who had to hire a football coach was fired for being drunk on the job and had to fire your basketball coach for beating his fianc.

you reference the daily grind. Then we went out and won another championship.
still Texas

Loyalty
AG
Awe poor little sippy got his feelwings hurt again on mean ole Texags. Has to try and have the last word cause his self image has been injured again (and again and again lol!) Are feeling better now? Are just a little more confident little sippy?? Probably not.

You know what? You're right that does look like a sofa in the sip pic. What are those 3 dudes doing in the lower right? Playing with each other it looks like. Not surprised! Lol!

Here is what you are to the world outside your make believe bubble in Austin.

Texas velvet maestro
don't look now, but you may be the overcompensating triggered one with the hurt feelings.
MosesRAB-93
AG
Since you asked, his middle name is Urkel
Loyalty
AG
Naw, don't think so. Doesn't work that way.

You see, none of this back and forth would occur if it wasn't so important for you to try and convince your non "real" rival on your non real rival's website of how superior you are to us and everyone else due to your need for self confidence. What you do daily on Texags is the literal definition of insecurity "compensation".

Now if I were on OB (never have in my life) doing what you do on Texags, I would then be suffering from the same psychiatric sense of self worthlessness as you and 98% of the sip world. Not the case. I could not possibly care less what you people think of Texas A&M but I truly do enjoy calling you out on your depravity.

Take care my friend.
Texas velvet maestro
I appreciate you(r) Loyalty. the fish don't jump in the boat like they used to. and Texas doesn't have a board for rivals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.