First he screws his brother's wife now this?

14,743 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jack Squat 83
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agent-maroon said:

Chocolate syrup, sprinkles, & whipped cream? Maybe. More likely she's a closet lesbian and just likes Adams look

Money can do a lot for women...
AustinCountyAg
I know of twin sisters who both got knocked up by the same guy at the same time. Both had boys days apart. They are first cousins, but look like twin brothers. very weird
AggieBand2004
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

I know of twin sisters who both got knocked up by the same guy at the same time. Both had boys days apart. They are first cousins, but look like twin brothers. very weird

Roll Tide
maroon barchetta
AustinCountyAg said:

agent-maroon
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Does one of the boys favor you more than the other?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BohunkAg
AG
He gone

TommyBrady
AG
They paid that man $4 million to leave lol
bonfarr
AG
TommyBrady said:

You mean he screwed his sister in law while his brother was dying of cancer and then when he passes Adams divorces his wife and shacks up with his sister in law and Tech does nothing about it cuz they are a sad group of people.

What would you have tech do about this? While a disgusting and bad look that isnt something an employer should fire an employee over.

If he isn't banging a student, subordinate, or university employee how is it any of the employers business?
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Says the guy who hangs out a website that has nothing to do with his school or conference- and most likely never will. Oh the irony!
Decay
AG
I wanna get paid 4 million to misuse scripture

I thought only Joel Osteen could do that
BohunkAg
AG
Decay said:

he gets paid a lot more than that
Texas velvet maestro
Decay said:

did Adams misuse scripture or did someone freak out at the word "sl@ve" used in the greater context of honoring those whom are placed over you in an authority position, with your best performance, just as the authority should honor those subordinates with respect and good treatment.

i think Adams was probably fired for his naivete. you can't pay somebody stumbling around in good faith with good intentions in the public square, 2 million bucks
Decay
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Decay said:

did Adams misuse scripture or did someone freak out at the word "sl@ve" used in the greater context of honoring those whom are placed over you in an authority position, with your best performance, just as the authority should honor those subordinates with respect and good treatment.

i think Adams was probably fired for his naivete. you can't pay somebody stumbling around in good faith with good intentions in the public square, 2 million bucks

Well if you want to overanalyze a joke, yeah he didn't really get fired for the verse, they were just looking for an excuse to get him out.

But, we're out here being forced to rename hard drive settings because setting I/O pins can be racist. It's pretty fair to say a college coach shouldn't go down that line of phrasing.
aggiephoenix02
AustinCountyAg said:

That would make them brothers, not cousins…
StrykerAg
AG
Wouldn't they be half brothers AND first cousins?
aggiephoenix02
StrykerAg said:

Wouldn't they be half brothers AND first cousins?
Yes, they have the same father, and their mother's are sisters…
Jack Squat 83
AG
So............the tech tard finally convinced his sister to sleep with him after many attempts.

They get it going and she proclaims: "Ohh, you're bigger than daddy!!!"
Brother proudly responds: "That's what momma said!!"

Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.