First he screws his brother's wife now this?

14,372 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jack Squat 83
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TommyBrady
AG
You mean he screwed his sister in law while his brother was dying of cancer and then when he passes Adams divorces his wife and shacks up with his sister in law and Tech does nothing about it cuz they are a sad group of people.
BQ_90
AG
Tards might have to bring back Beard just to clean up their image
AggieBand2004
AG
For apparently quoting a scripture that included slaves serving their masters?
Definitely a situation where I wish I could have been in the room to hear how all of that truly went down.
agent-maroon
AG
Bible quotes about slaves serving their masters didn't play well to a team that starts 4 black players and a big Muslim dude? Who could have had ever seen any problems coming from that?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Texas velvet maestro
Mark Adams's twin brother died. The twin brother's widow and Mark end up together? checks out. The Bible isn't PC.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Mark Adams's twin brother died. The twin brother's widow and Mark end up together? checks out. The Bible isn't PC.

He was inspired by Hunter Biden.
TequilaMockingbird
Stay tuned.
The Collective
AG
Sounds like Tech trying to avoid paying out another contract.
The Collective
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Well, now we know he takes his OT to heart.
BQ_90
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

Stay tuned.

Underrated post
Big 12-0
The obsession continues…
Big 12-0
TequilaMockingbird said:

Stay tuned.

Well played, sir…
maroon barchetta
TommyBrady said:

You mean he screwed his sister in law while his brother was dying of cancer and then when he passes Adams divorces his wife and shacks up with his sister in law and Tech does nothing about it cuz they are a sad group of people.

Wait.

What?
TommyBrady
AG
Supposedly was shacked up with his brothers widow all during the maui invitational. He has a lot in common with Hunter Biden
maroon barchetta
And they are twin brothers?
TommyBrady
AG
Yep. Divorced his wife of decades and started banging his old sister in law. He's quite the man.
maroon barchetta
I mentioned this in another thread.

A former co-worker boinked his twin brother's wife. Very classy.

If you are the wife, why would you do that? It's like having vanilla ice cream in your freezer, getting tired of it, and going next door to your neighbor's house and stealing the exact same brand of vanilla ice cream from his freezer.

Makes zero sense.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TommyBrady said:

That's the kind of thing that gets you a raise there
ABATTBQ11
AG
maroon barchetta said:

I mentioned this in another thread.

A former co-worker boinked his twin brother's wife. Very classy.

If you are the wife, why would you do that? It's like having vanilla ice cream in your freezer, getting tired of it, and going next door to your neighbor's house and stealing the exact same brand of vanilla ice cream from his freezer.

Makes zero sense.

Unless his twin brother sucked in bed. Then it's like going next door stealing the exact same brand of vanilla ice cream but covering it chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and whipped cream
agent-maroon
AG

Chocolate syrup, sprinkles, & whipped cream? Maybe. More likely she's a closet lesbian and just likes Adams look
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
maroon barchetta
Ol Rock
AG
Sounds more like an excuse than reason. I was fortunate not to grow up in a world where being offended was a virtue.
Madman
AG
Ol Rock said:

Sounds more like an excuse than reason. I was fortunate not to grow up in a world where being offended was a virtue.

The highest virtue one can strive for is being easily offended. Especially if you were offended for someone else who didn't ask to be represented by you.
Big 12-0
I will have you know that the twin brother's sister-in-law is MY WIFE!
cottonpatchag
AG
I think we are at the point where a Venn diagram would help
Shoefly!
AG
Big 12-0 said:

So you're infected with Raider Rash too?
AggieBand2004
AG
Shoefly! said:

Big 12-0 said:

So you're infected with Raider Rash too?

Infected? He's Patient Zero
Ellis Wyatt
TommyBrady said:

You mean he screwed his sister in law while his brother was dying of cancer and then when he passes Adams divorces his wife and shacks up with his sister in law
Uh, you're telling the Hunter Biden biography...
45-70Ag
AG
Garbages human and garbage school for keeping his ass around this long.
91_Aggie
AG
Watching a train wreck and being entertained by it is considered an obsession?!?!?

Of course it is a techtard that is trying to use a big word so I shouldn't be surprised when they get it wrong.
nu awlins ag
AG
agent-maroon said:

Chocolate syrup, sprinkles, & whipped cream? Maybe. More likely she's a closet lesbian and just likes Adams look

That's a dude? Holy hell!
maroon barchetta
Thought it was Janet Reno's sister.
Potcake
AG
agent-maroon said:

Looks like a rode hard and put up wet version of that Chrissley "dude" that is currently getting sodomized in prison.
dermdoc
AG
Guns up!

Strive for honor!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.