BigXII AD says the Longhorns "Can't Leave Soon Enough"

3,073 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TXAGBQ76
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"365 Sports and Iowa State athletic director Jamie Pollard discussed playing on the Longhorn Network as a member of the Big 12. Craig Smoak asked Pollard what his thoughts were on having to play on Texas' personal network. Pollard responded, "Can't leave soon enough."

Horns are the Aggies problem in 2024

Stay tuned...
3rd Platoon
AG
1. You're a nitwit.
2. You're not wrong about t-sips being a massive problem, and they're ours now.
3. I have pictures of YOUR WIFE!
---------------------------------------
aka Commander 99 and "The Fake Dave South"
TXAGBQ76
AG
We all saw her in the line up- with rest of his family
TXAGBQ76
AG
Stay tuned for what? The whole bdf let tu push you around for a decade- and you just now have nads enough to speak up? Kinda sad really. This is like the guy who talks trash and then hides behind the real men shouting "…hold me back, hold me back… sniff, sniff, please protect me- er hold me back…".

So who will the big bully now- UCF? BYU? Cincy?
Texas velvet maestro
In all these years I think Iowa state has beaten us twice in football.

B12-0, it's on your administration to figure out how to get Tech into the SEC, and escape these corn pone goobs.
I hope you figure it out. "Your "hub city" might be the biggest obstacle, followed by your lack of money.
AgEng06
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Wow, so they're tied with Kansas.
maroon barchetta

B12-0, it's on your administration to figure out how to get Tech into the SEC, and escape these corn pone goobs.
I hope you figure it out. "Your "hub city" might be the biggest obstacle, followed by your lack of money.

Pretty amazing given your "richer than the Vatican" athletic department, your "Austin is great" claims, your inflated recruiting classes, and your "We're Texas" mentality.

How could ISU ever even be in the game? Or KU?
BillYeoman
TXAGBQ76 said:

You forgot one.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Ah yes, thanks for the reminder, I left TCU off the list.
Big 12-0

I've been thinking of the future and don't see the Red Raiders going to the SEC. With two Texas teams already in the conference, Tech needs to be selective on their next step. The Big 10, now with a California presence, may look to gobble up the Red Raiders along with Kansas. But being part of a dream conference with such a great future, would the Red Raiders consider such a move?

Stay tuned…
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! Your team begged the SEC, Pac 12 (who rushed to add Colorado and Utah instead) and the ACC. You had/have no options, you are stuck where you are.

Enjoy little man, enjoy!
Texas velvet maestro
It's a crazy world. Remember when Appalachian State beat Michigan?
that's why they play the game.
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

I've been thinking of the future and don't see the Red Raiders going to the SEC. With two Texas teams already in the conference, Tech needs to be selective on their next step. The Big 10, now with a California presence, may look to gobble up the Red Raiders along with Kansas. But being part of a dream conference with such a great future, would the Red Raiders consider such a move?

Stay tuned…
I appreciate you admitting you want out of the Big12. I know how it is. Spin your situation positively, even when things look bleak and the writing's on the wall. We had to do it when the Ags boogied. I just hope OSU, Baylor and TCU don't make a chump out of "selective" Tech.

maroon barchetta

Remember when it happened twice?

Me neither.
Texas velvet maestro
maroon barchetta said:

Remember when it happened twice?

Me neither.
If they've beaten us twice I bet they've beaten Ag three times in fewer tries.
Big 12-0

Big 12-0 said:

Stay tuned…
I appreciate you admitting you want out of the Big12. I know how it is. Spin your situation positively, even when things look bleak and the writing's on the wall. We had to do it when the Ags boogied. I just hope OSU, Baylor and TCU don't make a chump out of "selective" Tech.

I don't want out of the BigXII, I want what's best for my school. And if something were to happen to the BigXII, the Big 10 makes sense from both academic and athletic standpoints.
Texas velvet maestro
don't look now but something is happening to the big 12.

you've traded TEXAS, OU and TAMU for something florida, the latter-day saints, and cincy. I hope your admin is not playing lets-see-what-happens.
Big 12-0

don't look now but something is happening to the big 12.

you've traded TEXAS, OU and TAMU for something florida, the latter-day saints, and cincy. I hope your admin is not playing lets-see-what-happens.

But you could've said the same thing when Nebraska, Colorado, and Mizzou left. The BigXII has always remained strong and vibrant…
Texas velvet maestro
ok ok. I'm not gonna rub it in.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL!
Potcake
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

Stay tuned for what? The whole bdf let tu push you around for a decade- and you just now have nads enough to speak up? Kinda sad really. This is like the guy who talks trash and then hides behind the real men shouting "…hold me back, hold me back… sniff, sniff, please protect me- er hold me back…".

Oh, come on, grown men don't do that.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Stay tuned…

Ellis Wyatt
Shoefly!
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

Cougar High! Recruit their own town heavy.
Martin Cash
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Big 12-0 said:

Stay tuned…

I don't want out of the BigXII, I want what's best for my school. And if something were to happen to the BigXII, the Big 10 makes sense from both academic and athletic standpoints.
Get your grades up, or get your guns up!
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
TXAGBQ76
AG
They can't win their current league
TXAGBQ76
AG
Your are delusional- but hilarious. You need to park your dominos delivery Yugo and take your act on the road. You could probably make $20+/- a night in all of those little towns population 200 or less.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.