Red Raider named NBA Slam-Dunk Daddy

2,185 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Artimus Gordon
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2023-nba-dunk-contest-results-mac-mcclung-steals-show-at-all-star-weekend-damian-lillard-wins-3-point/live/
Dark_Knight
AG
Boy you are insecure
TXAGBQ76
AG
Well, you see, when he was a kid, he had no friends. It was so bad his momma had to tie a pork chop around his neck so the dog would play with him. Fast forward to today, he is still so insecure he is always begging for attention "look at me, look at me, please pay attention to me". Thus, he is obsessed with all things Aggie and camps out on here begging for attention like a little puppy. Sadly, his little buddy bill yeoman has the same history.
Big 12-0
"Man, Tech sucks! Have they ever won ANYTHING, ever? And the BigXII, is that even a conference?"

**Post numerous championships and scoreboards Tech and the BigXII continue to win**

"Man, how can a person be so insecure!"
Texas velvet maestro
I too have no sense of humor, and find you sadly insecure.
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol...Definitely some little man syndrome.

Nobody cares about your meat judging championships. There might be a bunch of guys down in Asstin that want you to judge their meat. Sorry, A&M has it nailed down in everything Ag. Tceh is just a wannabe.

Don't be such a low-IQ knuckle dragger....when people say tceh hasn't won anything, they're talking the major sports.
Big 12, in general over the years, does pretty well suck. Yall have a few good bball schools, and a few good baseball schools....that's about it. Otherwise, it's just been OU dominating in football.

A&M hasn't won anything either and I don't get butthurt over it. At this point it's hard for my autistic ass to tell if you're just an elaborate troll or genuine in your pursuit for attention.
vin1041
AG
You're posting this on a Monday. Some of us watched it Saturday night when he won it
Big 12-0
vin1041 said:

You're posting this on a Monday. Some of us watched it Saturday night when he won it

Yes, a little late in posting. With last week's Red Raider Super Bowl victory and this weekend's Red Raider Slam Dunk victory, it's been a non-stop party here in the Hub City. Sunday was for rest and relaxation and to rev up for the next Red Raider celebration…
Big 12-0
And I even haven't mentioned Zach Thomas to the NFL Hall of Daddies!
Texas velvet maestro
So people in Lubbock call Lubbock, Hub City?
Big 12-0
Texas velvet maestro said:

Indeed!

"Lubbock, often called the "Hub City," offers an unmatched quality of life that attracts people from all over the world. With a below-average cost of living, short commute times, thriving industry and an ideal location for young families, Lubbock was not only named in the Top 5 Cities with the Best Work-Life Balance, but also ranked in the Top 10 Locations to Raise a Family."
https://lubbockeda.org/the-hub-city/
Texas velvet maestro
I hope the name catches on.
Right now it's not what most people outside Lubbock, call Lubbock. I hear a lot of references to sand, dust, isolation and the dwindling supply of water.
Big 12-0

I hope the name catches on.
Right now it's not what most people outside Lubbock, call Lubbock. I hear a lot of references to sand, dust, isolation and the dwindling supply of water.

I never understand the abhorrence of a monthly dust storm when people are willing to live everyday in a humidity sauna. Personally, I love the isolation knowing I can hop on a plane to Dallas and be able to go anywhere else in the world on a moments notice. And the dwindling water supply is why the Hub drinks so much alcohol, to conserve!
Texas velvet maestro
That's a great way to look at it. Hub City living.

Shoefly!
AG
Tech does have a pretty cool tornado lab, probably 1st class, but that's all I got.
UTExan
Big 12-0 said:

Indeed!

"Lubbock, often called the "Hub City," offers an unmatched quality of life that attracts people from all over the world. With a below-average cost of living, short commute times, thriving industry and an ideal location for young families, Lubbock was not only named in the Top 5 Cities with the Best Work-Life Balance, but also ranked in the Top 10 Locations to Raise a Family."
https://lubbockeda.org/the-hub-city/

Have you informed Amarillo or Tucumcari of this?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TX_Aggie37
AG
Lubbock smells bad
Artimus Gordon
Who even knew max mcclung was still in organized basketball?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.