Where are the Aggies?

2,102 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by StrykerAg
R8ted
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ODDS TO WIN THE 2023 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Georgia: +300 (bet $10 to win $40 total)
Alabama: +600 (bet $10 to win $70 total)
Ohio State: +700 (bet $10 to win $80 total)
Michigan: +800 (bet $10 to win $90 total)
USC: +1200 (bet $10 to win $130 total)
Clemson: +1500 (bet $10 to win $160 total)
LSU: +1800 (bet $10 to win $190 total)
Penn State: +2000 (bet $10 to win $210 total)
Texas: +2000 (bet $10 to win $210 total)
Florida State: +2000 (bet $10 to win $210 total)

I think the Aggies are around +8000. I don't understand how the book makers could be so wrong, I mean everyone knows this is A&M's year, right?
Texas velvet maestro
I like A&M's odds to qualify for a bowl this year. totally doable
inconvenient truth
R8ted said:

Where are the Aggies?

Clearly living rent free in that vast void of nothingness between your ears. Now kindly **** right off.
Only Fans Director
Troll Trace activated
Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Living rent free in your head obviously.
Obsession noted.
LOYAL AG
AG
Those odds for Texas are based entirely on how gullible horns are and their willingness to bet with their emotions. Lots and lots and lots of money will be lost with those odds.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Loyalty
AG
Lol. Where are the Longhorns? On Texags...again...trying to puff they're chest out and feel superior.

BTW, with that cupcake schedule sip should been the odds on favorite the last dozen or so years.

Congrats sippy. Y'all are so AWESOME!!!!

Feeling better about yourselves now?
R8ted
Loyalty said:

Lol. Where are the Longhorns? On Texags...again...trying to puff they're chest out and feel superior.

BTW, with that cupcake schedule sip should been the odds on favorite the last dozen or so years.

Don't need you and your boiler plate response to feel good about the Longhorns! After years of listening to the Aggies saying how they're trending up while big brother trends down, I am just enjoying everything returning to normal. (Do you see how I used the word "they're"? That is the correct usage. The word you were searching for is "their". Silly Aggie.
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol idiot. They did yall a favor by including your tshirt team. Don't worry, your chances are just as slim next season. Try worrying about a conference title first.
Texas velvet maestro
Don't nitpick Loyalty on his grammar. he's my dude. who doesn't love his boiler plate response?
Texas velvet maestro
man, to win 10 games again in a season... would be nice
Loyalty
AG
R8ted said:

Loyalty said:

Don't need you and your boiler plate response to feel good about the Longhorns! After years of listening to the Aggies saying how they're trending up while big brother trends down, I am just enjoying everything returning to normal. (Do you see how I used the word "they're"? That is the correct usage. The word you were searching for is "their". Silly Aggie.

Lol…thanks for the grammar lesson! You soooo smart! Poor little brother sippy got his feelwings hurt by the boiler plate facts.

Once again Sippy so insecure he has to make himself feel superior on the "not our real rival" website. "We're Tessus!", we're "big brother" to little ole Agsy even though we've split the games the last 50 years. Ya ya, we know. You beat the Citadel of The state of Texas a lot in the teens through the 60's. Wooooohooo!! We're Tessus!!!

The only norm you'll (oooops is my grammar correct lol) see is dildo sip continuously embarrassing the great state.

Carry on…it's entertaining.

vin1041
AG
One would think the sips would be more concerned with winning a big-12 championship(you know like TCU did last season) than a national championship.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Dude woke up at 6am and rolled over to login to TexAgs.
StrykerAg
AG
vin1041 said:

One would think the sips would be more concerned with winning a big-12 championship(you know like TCU did last season) than a national championship.

TCU didn't win the Big 12. The other purple team did
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.