Another Day, Another Red Raider Championship

1,815 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Muy
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Those dust storms sure give the 'lil ole Red Raiders a ton of grit!

2023 TTU Ranch Horse Team Are Stock Horse Collegiate Champions!

Stock 'Em!
I am always wrong
Delete your account
BQ78
AG
Are stock horses like stock cars, more redneck?
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
I am always wrong said:

Delete your account

Texas velvet maestro
Stock horse competitions require the horse and rider to compete in four areas: pleasure, trail, reining and cow horse. There are different divisions at the shows based on the skill of the rider beginning with the novice division. The same is true for the collegiate division.

I never care for it when I see folks from new mexico, montana, wyoming, etc win rodeos or anything else having to do with cattle and horses. Always glad to see winners from Texas. so wtg. way to represent
Only Fans Director
Big 12-0 and his buddy partying before the event.

Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Simple things for simple minds. When you can't compete for real sports, I guess you gotta hang your hat on something. Good luck on the marble shooting event.
ghollow
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Stock 'Em!
Congrats! There are probably less than 1000 people in the entire world that care.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
TXAGBQ76
AG
I think you are being pretty generous there. I think there "tens, tens I tell you!"
UTExan
Big 12-0 said:

Stock 'Em!

You'll never wrest the Collegiate Rodeo Championship away from A&M System member Tarleton.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
BillYeoman
Texas velvet maestro said:

Stock horse competitions require the horse and rider to compete in four areas: pleasure, trail, reining and cow horse. There are different divisions at the shows based on the skill of the rider beginning with the novice division. The same is true for the collegiate division.

I never care for it when I see folks from new mexico, montana, wyoming, etc win rodeos or anything else having to do with cattle and horses. Always glad to see winners from Texas. so wtg. way to represent

Pretty funny

TXAGBQ76
AG
So who is pleasuring who? that sounds a little weird. Is this the lineup for the Chris Beard and GF evening?
agent-maroon
AG
I think it's cool that tards are able to ride the horses that are actually winning these competitions. Cuz they can't ride themselves, right?

OK, not really. I had never heard of a stock horse before reading this post and won't remember anything about it two beers from now.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Loyalty
AG
Nattie said:

Big 12-0 and his buddy partying before the event.

Lol.
vin1041
AG
Good for you 11-0!
45-70Ag
AG
How do you compete in pleasure on a horse
Muy
AG
45-70Ag said:

How do you compete in pleasure on a horse

Please refer to Tech bell ringer gif to understand how they pleasure themselves to all kinds of objects.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.