Only the Strong Survive

3,260 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TXAGBQ76
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Out of the original twelve BigXII teams, only six colleges have survived the gauntlet: Tech, Baylor, oSu, ISU, Baylor, and KSU. Six of the original couldn't hack it and left: A&M, Mizzou, UT, and OU to the SEC, Colorado to the Pac10, and Nebraska to the Big10.

Congrats to the fighting spirit and unwavering tenacity of the original six. And also congrats to two teams who faced up to the BigXII challenge with flying colors: TCU and West VA

And to our new members: UCF, Cincy, BYU, and Houston

Welcome, but get ready. Nothing has prepared you for this. You are on the BIG BOY stage now. My thoughts are with you all during this transformation.

Stay tuned...
SommAg
AG
Quote:

Tech, Baylor, oSu, ISU, Baylor, and KSU
Baylor dominates you so much you listed them twice?
Big 12-0
SommAg said:

Quote:

Tech, Baylor, oSu, ISU, Baylor, and KSU
Baylor dominates you so much you listed them twice?
Ooops, even 12-0 makes mistakes. Baylor is so unmemorable that I forgot I already typed them in.
jejdag
We didn't leave because we 'couldn't hack it'…but now we're gonna deal with the sips again, after all
Shoefly!
AG
Out of the original twelve BigXII teams, only six colleges have survived the gauntlet: Tech, Baylor, oSu, ISU, Baylor, and KSU.

Whew! You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? That raider rash has eaten into your brain?
ghollow
AG
Big 12-0 said:

You are on the BIG BOY stage now. My thoughts are with you all during this transformation.

Perhaps you should post this on a "big boy" Big 12 board where somebody may actually care. The SEC is where the men and women play sports.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Big 12-0
ghollow said:

Big 12-0 said:

You are on the BIG BOY stage now. My thoughts are with you all during this transformation.

Perhaps you should post this on a "big boy" Big 12 board where somebody may actually care. The SEC is where the men and women play sports.
It's "BIG BOY". You have to capitalize in BIG LETTERS to get the effect of the Super Duper Sweetness...
Texas velvet maestro
Tech will come to Austin in November and get their heads caved in for Thanksgiving. That's how we do it. That's how you'll remember Texas football. One final lesson which will not go to overtime.
we will waive bye bye and close the door behind us very quietly.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yep, those teams that no one else wanted.
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

Out of the original twelve BigXII teams, only six colleges have survived the gauntlet:
A&M, Texas and oU were the gauntlet. now you're dealing with commuter colleges and private schools.
BillYeoman
Big 12 went Big Time!
TXAGBQ76
AG
I guess by bdf standards, that might be true- if lining up a bunch of left overs and also tans is your definitions of "big time". Pretty low bar if you ask me.
AgEng06
AG
Well, if nothing else, I'm impressed with your ability to think this **** up!
BillYeoman
TXAGBQ76 said:

I guess by bdf standards, that might be true- if lining up a bunch of left overs and also tans is your definitions of "big time". Pretty low bar if you ask me.

Big 12 added glistening cities, clear air/clean living, and great family destinations.

The Big 12 lost Woody Guthrie: a combination of dust bowls, communism, vagrancy and hobos.

Win/Win
centerpole84
What happened to the Jayhawks?
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! Yeah, that houston smog is glorious- plus robberies, murders, drug deals, plus students robbing the neighborhood, 7-11's, fits right into the bdf heritage.
BQ_90
AG

Big XII stadiums in 2024
Texas velvet maestro
BillYeoman said:

Big 12 added glistening cities, clear air/clean living, and great family destinations.

When you get within 30 minutes down wind of E. Lebanon Ohio you'll be used to the air. cuz houston
Big 12-0
centerpole84 said:

What happened to the Jayhawks?

We're not in Kansas anymore…
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yep, they'll probably bail to the B1G so on
BillYeoman
Texas velvet maestro said:

BillYeoman said:

When you get within 30 minutes down wind of E. Lebanon Ohio you'll be used to the air. cuz houston

Ski slopes, beautiful beaches (only an hour away from Houston), WORLD CLASS food, and WORLD CLASS theme parks. Great family outings. And if you like WORLD CLASS professional sports (Go Stros) there is that too.

Plus millions of eyeballs in new markets.

Massive upgrade!
Big 12-0
BillYeoman said:

BillYeoman said:

Ski slopes, beautiful beaches (only an hour away from Houston), WORLD CLASS food, and WORLD CLASS theme parks. Great family outings. And if you like WORLD CLASS professional sports (Go Stros) there is that too.

Massive upgrade!

Agreed! And for Tech, no more trips to the hellish Austin and Norman areas. Massive!
Texas velvet maestro

Holgorsen: "What we're dealing with right now is going to be dead last in the Big 12"
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL, a lubbutt boy diss got norman and austin, you can't make this crap up. Sad for them that tt won't be their homecoming game anymore though.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL, Houston's ski slopes and beaches, yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. Guess you are talking about Al the land fills and Buffalo Bayou?
Millions of eyes watching? Houston is a town of 4+M and you can't at least 10% to watch you now. Sheesh, I remember my first beer,. Day drinking is a really, really bad look for you.

You sound as delusional as little 0-12, I'm starting to think one of you is a sock for the other. I mean after all, no one has seen both of you in 5he same place at the same time.?
BillYeoman

Holgorsen: "What we're dealing with right now is going to be dead last in the Big 12"

Motivational speech to get a new office or something. One of those "fear" sell tactics to get the big money Coogs to poney up. Sort of like the horns NIL money emails. "Need more cash so we can buy out a basketball coach, pay for future 2nd string QBs Lambos, and make sure our future assistant coaches don't have comfort monkeys who bite innocent kids looking for a snickers on Halloween."

See y'all in October horns…..if you can get a ticket.
BillYeoman
TXAGBQ76 said:

LOL, Houston's ski slopes and beaches, yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. Guess you are talking about Al the land fills and Buffalo Bayou?
Millions of eyes watching? Houston is a town of 4+M and you can't at least 10% to watch you now. Sheesh, I remember my first beer,. Day drinking is a really, really bad look for you.

You sound as delusional as little 0-12, I'm starting to think one of you is a sock for the other. I mean after all, no one has seen both of you in 5he same place at the same time.?

Park City has mountains. Ever been to Disney or Universal? Or have you been to the Kentucky Derby? World Class!

Norman and Austin? They speak for themselves.

Upgrade
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL!
Yeah I did not miss going to lubbutt, stoolwater, waco and houston; it is much better to go to historical towns, with great facilities, unbelievable food, pretty ladies who have all of their teeth, etc.

I see why you are excited, having been in football purgatory forever- but man are your new partners in for a rude awakening when they visit towns that are like third world countries, tiny stadiums, etc.
BQ78
AG
Isn't this a bit like bragging that you stayed in East Palestine after the train derailed and the government set off the toxic mushroom cloud?
ABATTBQ11
AG
"gauntlet"
LO****ingL
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

LOL!
Yeah I did not miss going to lubbutt, stoolwater, waco and houston; it is much better to go to historical towns, with great facilities, unbelievable food, pretty ladies who have all of their teeth, etc.

I see why you are excited, having been in football purgatory forever- but man are your new partners in for a rude awakening when they visit towns that are like third world countries, tiny stadiums, etc.

As REM sang, "Don't Go Back to Starkville"
TXAGBQ76
AG
Starkville is gleaming jewel compared to lubbutt- and a bunch of the bdf cities- just saying
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Starkville is gleaming jewel compared to lubbutt- and a bunch of the bdf cities- just saying

OK then, glad you found your conference home. Seems like you enjoy the SEC towns!
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Serious question. Will the Big XII ever see another Gameday visit? What possible matchup could there ever be that would ever draw them there? Think really hard…because I don't see it.
ApachePilot
AG
I think the word you were searching for is 'options'. As in y'all don't have any and A&M did along with everyone else that left.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.