Unfortunately overlooked

2,910 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Madman
Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sometimes we forget the value of education

https://fox4kc.com/news/education/jackson-mahomes-to-graduate-from-college/

"Time flies!! Graduating college!! I'm so very proud of you Jackson!! I love you! 1st in the fam,"

Jackson Mahomes. the brains of that outfit. Put some respect on his name.

https://www.etonline.com/patrick-mahomes-younger-brother-jackson-takes-bathroom-selfies-at-super-bowl-lvii-199036
Madman
AG

I am going to guess his degree title has the word studies in it.
Big 12-0
Ugh, couldn't you have let Tech enjoy their Super Bowl victory and not have posted this?
Texas velvet maestro
Madman said:

Wrong. Marketing. He wants to bring together influencers with entrepreneurs. And he says...

"My biggest insecurity is my vo ice? People say I sound ga-y? But I'm Not ga-y? I'm strai-ght? This is just how I ta alk?

He kind of adds an extra syllable to the last word of every sentence and his voice tone goes up, as if he's asking a question. If somebody could just sit him down, slap the hell out of him, and explain to him how to speak with conviction, to bring his voice down to end a sentence, hit that final consonant, then his greatest insecurity could be solved overnight.

I know an Aggie speech pathologist, but she said she's busy.

Texas velvet maestro
When you hear the words Texas Tech, you think Mahomes. And when you think Mahomes you think
https://nypost.com/2023/03/04/jackson-mahomes-accused-of-assault-forcibly-kissing-owner-at-bar/
Madman
AG
SchizoAg
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Madman said:

Wrong. Marketing. He wants to bring together influencers with entrepreneurs. And he says...

"My biggest insecurity is my vo ice? People say I sound ga-y? But I'm Not ga-y? I'm strai-ght? This is just how I ta alk?

He kind of adds an extra syllable to the last word of every sentence and his voice tone goes up, as if he's asking a question. If somebody could just sit him down, slap the hell out of him, and explain to him how to speak with conviction, to bring his voice down to end a sentence, hit that final consonant, then his greatest insecurity could be solved overnight.

I know an Aggie speech pathologist, but she said she's busy.

Not sure if serious.

God help us.
Madman
AG
If his brother was injured seriously and couldn't play football anymore it would be the happiest and saddest day of Jackson's life. On the one hand he wouldn't have to be as jealous of his brother, but on the other he wouldn't receive as much unearned attention.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.