Lubbock Arrests Crowd of Sexworkers

5,227 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by REMARCH11
Rongagin71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, Big 12-0, how many of these are good buddies to the Tech athletic department?
Plenty of likely looking photos.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lpd-18-arrested-in-operation-heartbreak-in-north-lubbock/ar-AA17lPzI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=18e6a9f0a83644eb959706f03ae98336
TXAGBQ76
AG
Waiting for the little 12-0 to step and say his usual"…hey, that's my wife!…". I'm this case, it's probably true!
maroon barchetta
agent-maroon
AG
Is that article implying that someone would actually be willing to pay money to have sex with any of those people pictured?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Rongagin71
AG
agent-maroon said:

Is that article implying that someone would actually be willing to pay money to have sex with any of those people pictured?
This is Lubbock.
maroon barchetta
agent-maroon said:

Artimus Gordon
Big 12-0 is probably at the clinic now getting his shots and ointment.
HeyMoe
AG

Top row, second from right is all mine.

Fight me.
agent-maroon
AG
Rongagin71 said:

agent-maroon said:

This is Lubbock.
Right! That's why I said "people" and not just the women...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Texas velvet maestro
agent-maroon said:

it implies an animalistic level of horniness often found among extreme r*t@rds.
TXAGBQ76
AG
You misspelled far right
Big 12-0
Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I just made bail… I mean I just got back from my Alaskan cruise.

And I will have you know that those are photos of YOUR MOMS!
Texas velvet maestro
HeyMoe said:

Fight me.
the eddie munster widows peak is quite fetching.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Our moms have much more class than to live in lubbutt on purpose. Your family photos explain a lot.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Artimus Gordon said:

Big 12-0 is probably at the clinic now getting his shots and ointment.

Stay tuned?
HeyMoe
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

HeyMoe said:

Fight me.
the eddie munster widows peak is quite fetching.
It could probably fetch some advertising bucks. Bud Light or something.
Big 12-0
Can we just admit that all metropolitan cities have these types of crime that involves maybe 0.00001% of the area's population?
TXAGBQ76
AG
It seems that little country towns like lubbutt have a much greater of incidences of this ilk.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

It seems that little country towns like lubbutt have a much greater of incidences of this ilk.

You make Lubbock sound like it's Lampasas or El Dorado:

"With a 2023 population of 265,412, it is the 11th largest city in Texas and the 87th largest city in the United States.Lubbock is currently growing at a rate of 1.05% annually and its population has increased by 3.22% since the most recent census, which recorded a population of 257,141 in 2020. Spanning over 136 miles, Lubbock has a population density of 1,970 people per square mile."
https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/lubbock-tx-population#
TommyBrady
AG
Big 12-0's mom is top left
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

Can we just admit that all metropolitan cities have these types of crime that involves maybe 0.00001% of the area's population?
It's true that you see those same people after any time you read "round up..."

Give the lubbock cops a tip of the hat for the name "Operation Heartbreak." that's pretty funny
Texas velvet maestro
TommyBrady said:

Big 12-0's mom is top left
needs to turn that frown upside down, and more eye makeup
TXAGBQ76
AG
So you're basically Avis?
aggiedad55
AG
So 265,412 people have to put up with those OMG sand storms, etc in an area in the middle of nowhere!
Big 12-0
aggiedad55 said:

So 265,412 people have to put up with those OMG sand storms, etc in an area in the middle of nowhere!

Living with 1-2 dust storms a month much preferable than dealing with living in a constant humidity sauna and white-knuckle traffic on a daily basis…
agent-maroon
AG
Big 12-0 said:

aggiedad55 said:

Living with 1-2 dust storms a month much preferable than dealing with living in a constant humidity sauna and white-knuckle traffic on a daily basis…

Having grown up in Lubbock and lived in College Station for several years, I must emphatically disagree with the above. Having lived in both, I wouldn't even say that living in Lubbock is preferable to living in Amarillo.

The hookers look better in both places as well IIRC
BohunkAg
AG
agent-maroon said:

Big 12-0 said:

aggiedad55 said:

Having grown up in Lubbock and lived in College Station for several years, I must emphatically disagree with the above. Having lived in both, I wouldn't even say that living in Lubbock is preferable to living in Amarillo.

I'd rather live in Dimmitt than Amarillo.
maroon barchetta
I had no idea people were terrified of humidity.
agent-maroon
AG
Dimmitt? I know you're going for laughs here Bo or maybe you're trying to get a rise out of somebody here, but let's try not to take it too far
Big 12-0
agent-maroon said:

Big 12-0 said:

aggiedad55 said:

Sorry, I wasn't comparing Lubbock to College Station directly, just cities with stifling humidity.
Big 12-0
maroon barchetta said:

I had no idea people were terrified of humidity.

And dust storms.
BohunkAg
AG
I've goose hunted there. That place is like the Last Picture Show
ABATTBQ11
AG
They all look like meth is their favorite food group
TommyBrady
AG
If you google Lubbock Prostitution there are a ton of arrests. Every few months seems to be another group. Wonderful place.

Sotero-Judges
That is a whole lot of human sadness.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.