Sip must have lost a bet. Mullet 86'd

2,396 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by A_Gang_Ag_06
Only Fans Director
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Still has a beard of a backwoods trucker.

Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
Texas velvet maestro
thanx for link

you can't always get what you want

tick tock
BQ78
AG
Just trying to be relevant again since the great Arch Manning is kicking him to the curb.
Dark_Knight
AG
Never been afraid to play you butt pirates. Yall refused to play us. And were scared ever sense.
Now yall come whimpering into the SEC after begging to be let it.
Going to enjoy seeing yall being put in your place finally.
Texas velvet maestro
Dark_Knight said:

Never been afraid to play you butt pirates. Yall refused to play us. And were scared ever sense.
Now yall come whimpering into the SEC after begging to be let it.
Going to enjoy seeing yall being put in your place finally.
You hated LHN and UT's clout. Of course we have always wanted A&M on the schedule. We might even need you on the schedule in order to win another NC. I disagree with the A&M rep in the above twitter. Lean into your fate. you already have your own identity. don't have this bad look.

Dark_Knight
AG
A gay video, matches with your school.

No, not that isn't why we left. We left because we got offered a better deal and we could escape yalls bs politics that have ruined two conferences.

There's no clout to hate. It's the ego that everyone hates. LHN was terrible from the get go, there were no redeeming qualities.

And no, your school did not want us on the schedule. That has been proven.
Texas velvet maestro
Dark_Knight said:

No, not that isn't why we left. We left because we got offered a better deal and we could escape yalls bs politics that have ruined two conferences.

Ruined conferences? I guess it depends from where you're standing. Glad you disagree with Aggie spokespeople. Not a fan of echo chambers. I think you can stand on your own even with UT in the mix.
I wish Tech was coming with us also. leave these little private schools to play among themselves. A Texas takeover of the sec would be my preference.
chlavinka
AG
Since
Texas velvet maestro
for about 10 years the Big 12 South was the best.
Dark_Knight
AG
That I won't argue with.
Loyalty
AG
Dark_Knight said:

A gay video, matches with your school.

There's no clout to hate. It's the ego that everyone hates. LHN was terrible from the get go, there were no redeeming qualities.

And no, your school did not want us on the schedule. That has been proven.

Everything you posted is fact. TVM and others like him are stuck in a perpetual state of delusion that tells them they're super to all others, especially "Agsy". It's in their culture, holding on to a distant past when A&M was the Citadel of Texas.

Why do you think they come to Texags to tell us how great they are. If they really believed it, they wouldn't be here.

Actually it's enjoyable to see them try so hard. Keep it coming sips!
Texas velvet maestro
Loyalty said:

Everything you posted is fact. TVM and others like him are stuck in a perpetual state of delusion that tells them they're super to all others, especially "Agsy". It's in their culture, holding on to a distant past when A&M was the Citadel of Texas.

Why do you think they come to Texags to tell us how great they are. If they really believed it, they wouldn't be here.

Actually it's enjoyable to see them try so hard. Keep it coming sips!
I've never called anyone Agsy. You keep saying that. I keep saying how good A&M is. Can you even read?
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Remember when that blonde freak show from their team a couple years ago (Hager?) was going to cut off his hair if they won a big 12 championship and then when they didn't, took a Bowie knife to himself?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.